Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies of Elite

I think he looks good. He IS a model. Modeling agencies, producers and casting agents don't want huge bulked up guys or girls. I model and every time I do a fashion show they ask me not to get any bigger or they can't/won't use me, same with casting agents. Kakdiesel if you're making money off your looks and you're happy, ignore the silly comments. I wish you continued success in your modeling career.

i'm an artist, so i have a bit of a bias here... and maybe i'm just not used to that style of photography...

but i just thought that maybe the pictures could have been a bit more unique and creative... not so standard looking. as for size, i guess i agree with the bulking up but i'm in no position to judge that. i'm still skinny though (yay) finally starting to show some definition. if i showed a picture of myself here i'd get laughed out of the website. but i'm working on it, as i'm sure you and everyone else here is. good for you for having the courage to post your pic!

Small - nobody here will ever give you a hard time as long as you are working toward something or if you have achieved something that is truly admirable. "I'm skinny but I'm trying" is perfectly acceptable.

kakdiesel~
i think you look sexy in those pics. but i do agree w/ the others...a little more mass on your chest would suit you just fine. but other then that, i think you look great! keep up the good work!

Iron God, its all good man..yes i'm still young..well 22 years old and even though my build is not exactly what elitefitness is about, to me, I have attained my personal "elite" fitness. I mean, not to toot my own horn, but guys my age (especially guys in my frat) have beer guts already and slam mexican food after a full night of beer drinking every weekend...So I take your comments lightly and its cool. I respect your opinoin..

Model1, thanks for the support and yeah I get the same comments when i go to casting calls etc. I'm sure you understand what modeling is about (especially fashion modeling) and I'm glad to know someone else on the board feels me on the whole modeling thing. By the way what agency are you with if you dont mind me asking?

Smallmovesal, thanks for the props but you should post as well...I think everybody who puts in legitimate time in the gym, eats correctly, and has a positive attitude should never be ashamed on how they look. Trust me, myself included, the models male and female I've been around are constantly "working" on their phsyique..nobody stays in the same exact shape all the time and there is always a constant stress put on "getting better" It took no courage for me to post my pics...it only takes a good sense of humor and pride to allow the public to take some jabs and flames at me...

Jakbear, thanks to you too for your comments..

All in all people, I am never "too good" or too conceited to appreciate any positive comments on me. I always appreciate people and never take myself or others for granted..peace ya'll

------------------
Kakdiesel

"I'll always be number one to myself"....Moses Malone

maybe when i have more mass and get rid of that little pooch under my right buttoch!! ;)

i'm really tiny (29" ribcage), too, an ectomorph, so i doubt if i will ever be massive. regardless, i'm just looking to get back into shape and build some muscle so if i ever feel i'm looking hot maybe i will post. i just got back into the gym after a good 5 year absence because i finally started feeling flabby and i looked atrophied. anyway, maybe in a few months?? :)

I'm gonna leave this one alone. But you definetly have a young Lou Diamond Phillips look to ya.LOL!

------------------
SteelSoldier_17228.gif

"Did you ever get the feeling you are being watched?...guess what?..You are".

Just curious: You aren't "Niceguy" from the old CNN bulletin board in Colo. Spgs. about 9-10 years ago, are you? You look a lot like him... I haven't talked to anyone from CNN for years. I was "Cat" at the time.

Let me know.
Fennec

Top Bottom