Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab Bust - Utah

Iron county police have a huge budget, its ridiculous how many cops per capita they have, dodge chargers for every vehicle. you have to see their police department to believe it. But thats everyone nowadays, cracking down on these "killer drugs"

Unbelievable they act like they took down a herion king pin. Why don't they go after some real criminals(!?!

Roid dealers are real criminals. That's because it's against the law. As I heard many years ago, "The law and justice are only distant cousins and seldom on speaking terms." Yes it's unjust that they are going after roid dealers but that's the game. Yes it's a high stakes game but a game none the less. And you can't win if you don't play and you can't lose if you don't play. So it's up to you, and me, what we are going to do.

Myself I'm going to play.

"We knew he had the stuff, and we knew what he was doing and we didn't want any more of it distributed in our community," Bairett said. "So, we dealt with it."

Wonder how many on the force were on.

Roid dealers are real criminals. That's because it's against the law. As I heard many years ago, "The law and justice are only distant cousins and seldom on speaking terms." Yes it's unjust that they are going after roid dealers but that's the game. Yes it's a high stakes game but a game none the less. And you can't win if you don't play and you can't lose if you don't play. So it's up to you, and me, what we are going to do.

Myself I'm going to play.

True story.

I think Slimjim 1985 can agree with me on this. The further south you get in UT, the more quote unquote "Bumblefuck" of a town it is. When you ask why aren't they taking down real criminals? Well, they are, or they did. Meth is really the only criminal act running rampant in Southern UT, and you only need half of the task force for that. The other half can be sent to find Pro hormone looking powders, Heckle and arrest poligymists, and beat down pre pubescent skateboarders. Mormons are to blame. Just as much as the Jews, Catholics, Shriners, Muslims, Greek Orthodocs, Lutherans, Satan worshipers and any other persons walking on this planet. They are normal people to. They have self image problems or whatever makes them want steroids just as much as the rest of us EF members do. I think the big reasons there was a bust was, 1: Super Small Town 2: UT makes the vast majority of the supplements in the nation. about 25%. 3: a bunch of the mormons freaked out at church!:)

Top Bottom