Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe's Accuser: "The Slut She's Made Out To Be"

mekannik said:
The part of her history in question is how many guys did she sleep with during the time of the alleged rape and her hospital exam. If she bangs 2 or 3 guys over a weekend and tries to blame the middle one for rape, you have to question her motives if not her mental state.

And from the sounds of it - doesn't sound like she was using condoms. Kobe left evidence. There was evidence of another man's splooge in her underwear at the time of the exam. Maybe she just likes it rawdog, I don't know. But if a chick bangs multiple guy without a rubber - then yeah, you might have to consider her a whore. Or at least a slut.

I'm not even concerned with the specifics of this case...just the specifics of his post...like a woman who's had over a certain number of partners isn't allowed to press charges for rape anymore.

TheProject said:
I'm not even concerned with the specifics of this case...just the specifics of his post...like a woman who's had over a certain number of partners isn't allowed to press charges for rape anymore.

On that point - I concur with you. However in the context of the situation (or what we know of it thus far) with Kobe - it's looking more and more like there are other factors involved that discredit the accuser's credibility.

GoldenDelicious said:
regardless, having sex with man number 3 if man number 2 raped her does not neccessarily mean that she was not raped, nor that she was not affected by it.
If you had ever known anyone that was actually raped you would know how wrong this statement is. Actual rape is such a traumatic experience some women NEVER have sex again. If the woman really cared so much about being raped why would she pursue a civil case that is only directed at getting some cash.

I was wrong, she isn't a whore. She's a golddigger. And Kobe was stupid as hell to have sex with her.

ChefWide said:
Uh... yeah.

faber-2.jpg

she looks way better there than in the pics of her at the beginning of the trial

scriptfactory said:
The girl was a whore, is a whore and will probably always be a whore. Don't make excuses for whores, please.

PFFFFF

if the girl wants to fuck 54 guys in 10 months let her damn well do it. she may still have gotten raped and it's still as much of a crime as it would have been had she been a virgin

Top Bottom