Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe's Accuser: "The Slut She's Made Out To Be"

WODIN said:
I'd hit it!

Uh... yeah.

faber-2.jpg

TheProject said:
So it's okay to rape a girl that's been with multiple guys just because you perceive her as a whore?

The part of her history in question is how many guys did she sleep with during the time of the alleged rape and her hospital exam. If she bangs 2 or 3 guys over a weekend and tries to blame the middle one for rape, you have to question her motives if not her mental state.

And from the sounds of it - doesn't sound like she was using condoms. Kobe left evidence. There was evidence of another man's splooge in her underwear at the time of the exam. Maybe she just likes it rawdog, I don't know. But if a chick bangs multiple guy without a rubber - then yeah, you might have to consider her a whore. Or at least a slut.

I think it was consensual. I don't think he raped her. He's still a dumbass, but that remains beyond the scope of criminal prosecution.

KillahBee said:
BBF hit it, I heard.

nah, he would've posted about it on EF while he was still stickin it to her.

ChefWide said:
I love the standard: A guy fucks a different girl every weekend, he's a stud. A woman does the same shit and she's a whore?

Grow up, scooter.
EXACTLY! And even if she were a PROSTITUTE, "NO" still means NO!

mekannik said:
If she bangs 2 or 3 guys over a weekend and tries to blame the middle one for rape, you have to question her motives if not her mental state.
regardless, having sex with man number 3 if man number 2 raped her does not neccessarily mean that she was not raped, nor that she was not affected by it.

lots of people getting sidetracked from what i see in the media. what happened before and after is irrelevent. if she said no and he did it anyway, and she didnt somehow (via bodylanguage, or verbally or whatever) indicate taht she actually was OK with having sex with him, its rape. thats it. even if she changed her mind afterwards about how she felt, or thought about the $ implications of calling it in, thats not the point. totally irrelevant, except punitively at the end of the day. rape is rape.

GoldenDelicious said:
regardless, having sex with man number 3 if man number 2 raped her does not neccessarily mean that she was not raped, nor that she was not affected by it.

But would you not agree it casts some doubt when you consider physical evidence? The sequence of events?

GoldenDelicious said:
even if she changed her mind afterwards about how she felt, or thought about the $ implications of calling it in, thats not the point. totally irrelevant, except punitively at the end of the day. rape is rape.

This is the BIG ONE I have a problem with. So if afterwards she didn't enjoy it / felt guilty / saw $$$ - she can yell rape and ruin someone's life? Maybe Kobe should just yell rape, considering all the bad press he's gotten out of it - I bet he's changing his mind about the whole encounter.

Top Bottom