Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kind of a noob, want to lose some weight...help please?

sorry for hi-jacking the thread.........i do prefer to eat meat for protein rather than just sucking back endless shakes(simply for variety), but questions not fully answered.

Sure there is other goodness in meat like iron minerals vitamins creatine ect
But we suppliment all that into our diets anyway.

Do you KNOW(not think) your gains would be hindered mg for mg if you had a half your protein intake comming from shakes?

sorry for hi-jacking the thread.........i do prefer to eat meat for protein rather than just sucking back endless shakes(simply for variety), but questions not fully answered.

Sure there is other goodness in meat like iron minerals vitamins creatine ect
But we suppliment all that into our diets anyway.

Do you KNOW(not think) your gains would be hindered mg for mg if you had a half your protein intake comming from shakes?

Not true bro, there are things in meat that are used to build muscle that are almost exclusively taken in by eating meat. That's the reason it should be part of our daily diet. And if you are trying to get jacked, the body requires more.

If half your protein is coming from meat, you are most likely getting enough.

Lord have mercy...super informative. Haha. Giving up drinking is really going to be difficult for me, like previously stated. Heck, I just bought a liquor store. My girlfriend wants me to "detox" for 2 weeks with her. No drinking, no sugars, low fats, and specific carbs. I have been doing ten minutes of cardio a day on top of my lifting routine but I think Im going to take the earlier suggestion and do 30 minutes of cardio 3 days a week while lifting. I'll go ahead and start tracking my consumption as well. DARN IT! you all are confirming her claims as well...no drinking for a while...I dont know about that one. I own so much alcohol....

Lord have mercy...super informative. Haha. Giving up drinking is really going to be difficult for me, like previously stated. Heck, I just bought a liquor store. My girlfriend wants me to "detox" for 2 weeks with her. No drinking, no sugars, low fats, and specific carbs. I have been doing ten minutes of cardio a day on top of my lifting routine but I think Im going to take the earlier suggestion and do 30 minutes of cardio 3 days a week while lifting. I'll go ahead and start tracking my consumption as well. DARN IT! you all are confirming her claims as well...no drinking for a while...I dont know about that one. I own so much alcohol....

Hahahaha, "detox".

Bro, that "detox" stuff is complete bullshit through and through. It's the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard.

What are you supposedly detoxing in your body? Your body does it every single day anyways. It's called a liver and kidneys.

Just eat healthy. Those "detox diets" are very UNhealthy for you.

Hahaha, I know...she gets into the "detoxing" thing. No pills or anything though. She's just into a dieting type of "detox"
Thanks a lot Buff guy

Lord have mercy...super informative. Haha. Giving up drinking is really going to be difficult for me, like previously stated. Heck, I just bought a liquor store. My girlfriend wants me to "detox" for 2 weeks with her. No drinking, no sugars, low fats, and specific carbs. I have been doing ten minutes of cardio a day on top of my lifting routine but I think I'm going to take the earlier suggestion and do 30 minutes of cardio 3 days a week while lifting. I'll go ahead and start tracking my consumption as well. DARN IT! you all are confirming her claims as well...no drinking for a while...I don't know about that one. I own so much alcohol....

What you need is to get more precise with your numbers. If your like me the "eye balling" it method never really worked. I'm assuming you already have some bulk but your body fat is higher than you want.

Go to FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal and enter your calories EACH day from morning until night. After awhile it will memorize your items and is quicker to fill out. You might be on the site 5 or 6 times a day but the results are worth it.

On Cycle, your diet should look something like this:

Breakfast 6:00am [Pre-Workout]: 8 eggs, 6 white, 2 yellow and 75g of oatmeal with raisins. N.O.-XPLODE (Occasionally replace the eggs with a Protein Shake if schedule is tight.)

Workout 7:00am

Post Workout 9:30: Whey Protein Shake, CELLMASS, Green Tea, and a Banana

Midmorning snack 10:15: Tinned Tuna in Wholewheat Pitta Breads, Vitamin, Fish Oil, Calcium,

Nap (If inclined)

Lunch 1:00pm: 2 x Chicken Breasts, 75-100g Brown Rice or Whole Wheat Pasta and green veggies

Mid-afternoon snack 3:30: protein bar or Whey Protein Shake, Banana

Dinner 6:30: Grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables, and salad.

Evening Snack 9:00: Casein Protein Shake Protein shake or Low Fat Cottage Cheese (Slow Release Protein)and I like to take Metamucil to help push through all that protein.

Now this doesn't mean 2 Chicken Breasts with tons of honey BBQ sauce, or butter over those veggies. Since you want to cut some of that BF. The only fat's you should be consuming is from Nuts, or Fish Oil. Yes, the first couple weeks will be a hard adjustment but if you wanna reach the top then its the only way.

Now about your cycle. You said you've done Test previously. And since this isn't your first cycle you should be fine with the Tren. Just make sure to do proper PCT. I'd do something like this

Pre:
500mg Test Eth weeks 1-8
75mg Tren Ace EOD (Every Other Day) weeks 1-8
0.5 Armidex ED (Every Day) 1-8
HCG 250ui's Every 4 Days weeks 2-10 (I say start on week 2 because you wont need to start immediately and take it 2 extra weeks because the ethanate ester lasts 3-4 weeks so you'll want most of it out of your system before you quit the HCG. That way your body can get used to its own natural LH signal.)

Clomid 25mg weeks 9-12 (added low just to be safe)

Keep Femara On hand in case of Gyno. Don't think you need Dostinex.

Oh and the last thing DO MORE CARDIO. Ain't no way your running 5 miles a week.

Oh and one more thing! Don't drink on cycle!! That is stupid as hell. Here are some of the reasons:

1. It totally destroys the protein synthesis your trying to achieve by taking the juice.
2. Dehydrates you when you already don't drink enough water. (Assumption I'd put money on)
3. Decreases performance in the gym.
4. Probably the most important thing is its that steroids are already harmful to your liver. Drinking makes this 10x worse and you could cause some serious problems for the future.

So all said and done make an experiment out of it. Discipline yourself like your training for the Olympics for two months. Calculate diet (ahead of time), Go to bed on time. Don't party AT ALL!. Sleep 8 hours of rest. Take your vitamins and supplements. Drink at least 2 Gallons of water every day. Fuck the hell out of your girl. Watch yourself grow. And respect the game.

Top Bottom