Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kevin Levrone vs Dwain Chambers 60 m race

Easy win for Chambers, not surprisingly.... but I'm extremely impressed with Levrone. I never thought he'd be able to move like that.

Now what I'd like to see is a race between all the pros.

Baxter said:
Was the outcome ever in doubt? I mean. Come on! Levrone can bench and squat the house, but Cheambers is a pro track athlete here! No offense to Levrone, but his head got a little too big thinking he could even come close to a world-class sprinter.

i think you missed the point behind the challange..... it was to show the world that pro bodybuilders arent a bunch of immobile juiceheads. he wanted to disprove america's sterotype of bodybuilders.......and i think if this went mainstream, he would do just that.

bigliftsCNU said:

i think you missed the point behind the challange..... it was to show the world that pro bodybuilders arent a bunch of immobile juiceheads. he wanted to disprove america's sterotype of bodybuilders.......and i think if this went mainstream, he would do just that.

correct...

i just wish it had gone more mainstream than just in our bb community. would have cleared up alot of misconseptions... i doubt that most people realize bb's STRETCH A WHOLE LOT... or how valuable cardio is to us.

Top Bottom