Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kevin Levrone vs Dwain Chambers 60 m race

coolcolj

Quoting Chris Thibaudeau

Well Chambers won (surprise surprise) but at the 40m mark Kevin actually looked pretty good, turning the distance in 4.8 seconds to Chambers 4.52. After that it was a blowout.

not bad :)

Chris T again -

Levrone can in a 242lbs ... he should have come in at 230 TOPS.

A 4.8 40m is decently fast (probably equivalent to a 4.5/40 yards) but nowhere near world class! I salute him for having the guts to run though.

Was the outcome ever in doubt? I mean. Come on! Levrone can bench and squat the house, but Cheambers is a pro track athlete here! No offense to Levrone, but his head got a little too big thinking he could even come close to a world-class sprinter.

:bawling: i wanna see the video

(and nice avatar......this pic is one of the best :) )

thanks!

its probably better they didnt race 100m or it would have been an even bigger gap :) still impressive for a big man

Not bad considering that chambers is some 50 pounds lighter than levrone, quicker, more flexible etc. Chambers didnt look that small next to levrone. How big is chambers?? 180 pounds?

Big Engineer said:
Not bad considering that chambers is some 50 pounds lighter than levrone, quicker, more flexible etc. Chambers didnt look that small next to levrone. How big is chambers?? 180 pounds?

about 210 there I heard, he is taller as well

Top Bottom