Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kayne West is up to his old Dutch Bag ways again!

4H8kv.jpg

oololllololol

Granted I've only seen the video once, but what I saw was a shot of the stage (where someone was accepting an award) and a shot of Beyonce (one of the biggest music stars in the world attending the MTV VMA show. Seeing as how she was one of the nominees in that category, why wouldn't a camera be on her?)

it's not like they cut to a shot of Beyonce filming a video in Budapest for her reaction.

No sily EF member.

As soon as Kanye said "beyonce" - an operator at master control immediatley pressed '2' to switch to camera 2 to show beyonce within .5 seconds. "almost as if they were waiting for him to say beyonce".

hmmm. Who cares - mtv made their money, ratings and can charge double for next year's advertisements. THAT IS WHAT MATTERS KIDS. (I wonder how much Leno paid to get Kanye over Letterman!)

c

No sily EF member.

As soon as Kanye said "beyonce" - an operator at master control immediatley pressed '2' to switch to camera 2 to show beyonce within .5 seconds. "almost as if they were waiting for him to say beyonce".

hmmm. Who cares - mtv made their money, ratings and can charge double for next year's advertisements. THAT IS WHAT MATTERS KIDS. (I wonder how much Leno paid to get Kanye over Letterman!)

c

I would hope that someone in that position would be skilled enough to anticipate things like this on live TV. That's why they are there.

Sorry RG, I just don't buy that you are as "in" this industry as you'd like people to think lol.

Sorry RG, I just don't buy that you are as "in" this industry as you'd like people to think lol.

Clearly you want to get owned on the internet. Okay "miss all itnernet users must be best buy employees or work at mcdonalds".

FEEL FREE to ask anything you want on cameras, breakout boxes, interlacing, genlocks, ire levels, colorspaces, compression, monitoring, frame rates, screen aspect ratios, pixel aspect ratios, uplinks, feeds, house sound, light temperatures, sensor sizes, hd delivery formats, hd transport streams, downconversions, 24p vs 30p vs 60i, video village, resolution gates, lower thirds, patch cables, depth of field, wet vs dry feeds, etc..

I'm here all day. Go ahead knock yourself out. I'll even answer questions on Halo 3.

Oh if you know NOTHING about what I said. And you're only knowledge is typing on the keyboard - may I kindly suggest you STFU and let us knowledgable people talk. You know, people who get up every morning, drive through traffic and make money at this shit. Stuff you know dick all about.

Public schools I swear.

c

Last edited:
That's true man. Beyonce was nominated maybe the camera was still on her, maybe the cam was on somebody beside or close to her....maybe they were going to go to her face anyway to see her reaction to Taylors speach.....many possibilities and I have been OUT of the industry for 20 years but noting wrong with commomn sense :)

Granted I've only seen the video once, but what I saw was a shot of the stage (where someone was accepting an award) and a shot of Beyonce (one of the biggest music stars in the world attending the MTV VMA show. Seeing as how she was one of the nominees in that category, why wouldn't a camera be on her?)

it's not like they cut to a shot of Beyonce filming a video in Budapest for her reaction.

That's true man. Beyonce was nominated maybe the camera was still on her, maybe the cam was on somebody beside or close to her....maybe they were going to go to her face anyway to see her reaction to Taylors speach.....many possibilities and I have been OUT of the industry for 20 years but noting wrong with commomn sense :)

maybe this kanye fellow is just a typical nagger.

Top Bottom