Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kayne West is up to his old Dutch Bag ways again!

Just noticed ooloollolollolol

you beat me to this

h9Guq.png

I dont think it was planned. At events like this folks are always having cameras on the big stars, especially ones that were nominated and are possibly about to win. Thats why a camera was on Beyonce.

And I dont buy the publicity line either. Making Taylor Swift cry on stage is probably #2 on a list of things to get you to look like a bully, right behind stealing the youngest Jonas brother's lunch money. Theres bad publicity, and then theres BAD publicity.

Did you read any of my posts?

Just because a publicty stunt is staged doesn't mean it WON'T blow up in the artists face. I still don't think this will 1) in 2 weeks everyone will forget 2) he'll be on oprah, letterman, leno, roling stone cover 3) his cd sales are already UP.

And MTV wins by ratings. Do you know what RATINGS are?

And take some engineering courses and work on moving a studio camera. NO ONE here has moved one of those cameras and setup a perfect two-shot and knows how long it takes. Another case of "Hey i'm on the internet and gonna act like I know everything! Woo Hoo!"

I don't care, believe it's real. Fine by me. I'm the one who gets paychecks when MTV makes shitloads of cash. Guys like Kanye make me money, so i'm all for it. My industry is not hurting in this recession - thank you all!

c

What.

Granted I've only seen the video once, but what I saw was a shot of the stage (where someone was accepting an award) and a shot of Beyonce (one of the biggest music stars in the world attending the MTV VMA show. Seeing as how she was one of the nominees in that category, why wouldn't a camera be on her?)

it's not like they cut to a shot of Beyonce filming a video in Budapest for her reaction.

Top Bottom