Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just when you thought Kanye West couldn't be a bigger douchebag

if you were a celebrity and you said that about kanye you'd be no different than him. he speaks his mind just like you are here.

There's speaking your mind, and then there's being a completely inappropriate fucktard. If Kanye had said Taylor Swift beating Beyonce was bullshit after the show in a press scrum...fine...it's a free country and he has that right. What he did was much different.

His cd sales have flopped and he's been kicked off two tours. Yeah REAL smart rapper. Uh huh.

c
The College Dropout: 3x Platinum
Late Registration: 3x Platinum
Graduation: 2x Platinum
808s & Heartbreak: Platinum
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: Released two days ago. Half a million sold already.

Real smart poster.

Reactions: ceo
The College Dropout: 3x Platinum
Late Registration: 3x Platinum
Graduation: 2x Platinum
808s & Heartbreak: Platinum
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: Released two days ago. Half a million sold already.

Real smart poster.

Actually all the people who contributed to those numbers are the real smart ones.

/sarcasm

I will agree though some of his songs are catchy. Still though his whiny fluff sounding voice is the low point in every one of them lol. He could learn a lot from real rappers-

It's a highly subjective topic, on top of the fairly objective fact that rap is more poetry than music.

poetry set to beats, just like country music is cowboy poetry
set to music...surely the latter evovled with some dude saying some poetry and his brokeback buddy strumming a guitar.
imo, as a relative fan of country and hiphop, kayne is a much better more original artist...taylor is bland, boring, forced...i've seen better country music at county fairs.

poetry set to beats, just like country music is cowboy poetry
set to music...surely the latter evovled with some dude saying some poetry and his brokeback buddy strumming a guitar.
imo, as a relative fan of country and hiphop, kayne is a much better more original artist...taylor is bland, boring, forced...i've seen better country music at county fairs.

That's not the point though. The point was who had the better music video. I'd rather listen to Kanye myself, but I'd be lying if I said he had any right butting into someone else's contest. He needs to check his ego at the door. I'd love for the next time he tried this a bunch of other rappers got up on stage too and beat his ass.

Top Bottom