Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma loan sharks?

Hello miplank,

Congratulations!

You just transferred 675000 Karma Hits to SLAYER69 using George Spellwin's Karma Store.

shit...i didn't know you had a "!" in your name! who the fuck got all that karma?

I joined this site in 2001 as just Slayer69. Then I wasn't online for like 2003 -2004 and had to re-do my username in 2005 for some reason, so I took Slayer69!. So I guess my old locked account got it. Maybe EF Frank can do something about it.

Don't try to load me. Needto already gave me a huge donation. Hopefully I can build a little tomorrow and then let Cane do the big limits for the later rounds.

I joined this site in 2001 as just Slayer69. Then I wasn't online for like 2003 -2004 and had to re-do my username in 2005 for some reason, so I took Slayer69!. So I guess my old locked account got it. Maybe EF Frank can do something about it.

Don't try to load me. Needto already gave me a huge donation. Hopefully I can build a little tomorrow and then let Cane do the big limits for the later rounds.

Needto hit you after I tried to. I talked to needto to see if he could get my lost K back, and he asked what I was trying to do and I told him you needed a lil help.

:)

lolololololol slayer u need more k or u wanna see what u can do with that?

Top Bottom