Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie cash back rewards

SoreArms said:
no prob, I wasn't planning on doing them again any time soon anyways
so "we" understand,this forum has grown because it's been faithful

swole said:
BWHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Tyson vs the guy who won with 6-1 odds

lol, I didn't have much karma and didn't want too much action on it so I ended it early...I come back to settle and found all this karma stacked on 6-1 scrub

Some peeps bailed me out of red after that...Klu and Dev I think.

I remember where I was that night too...in a bar watching the Tyson fight with my boys hoping he would win so I don't lose all my karma.

Ahhhh, the good ol' days of having 100,000 karmas.
life isn't that much different
we all want to be pulling for some team,person,event
always

4everhung said:
so "we" understand,this forum has grown because it's been faithful
I don't undersand what you're trying to say and now I'm on the verge of getting angry.

I agree that things have been running well and there's a new crop of trustworthy, upstanding bettors. I was just trying to spread the wealth and contribute ot the comradery of the board.

How am i being "unfaithfull"? How is this thread fucking anything up here?

And you can ask and hope I agree with you and comply, but don' demand shit from me.

4everhung said:
yeah that was me
I noticed over the long haul how you handled it
I don't know boxing,but I'll jump on a bad line anytime

oh so will I...it could be a prop on mcdonald's double cheese sales, if i'm getting 1:1 on a 4:1 favorite I'm all in

but for the more precise odds sometimes I'll see 95/100 payout on a 87/100 favorite, i think one of redguru's mlb events today had that

SoreArms said:
I don't undersand what you're trying to say and now I'm on the verge of getting angry.

I agree that things have been running well and there's a new crop of trustworthy, upstanding bettors. I was just trying to spread the wealth and contribute ot the comradery of the board.

And you can ask and hope I agree with you and comply, but don' demand shit from me.

he isn't calling you unfaithful, I think today's promo was awesome, but i see his point in trying to limit these events by keeping the integrity of the forum...even the biggest and most powerful businesses can't afford frequent giveaways for many reasons

i think he was calling all of us bookie regulars faithful as opposed to those who try to come in and make a quick buck or out to get the best of us (obviously not you)

SoreArms said:

you're on the same "page" as "us"
there are avenues to reward the new for playing
hell I've never felt as if I want to attract new action to "win"
there's nothing to win
playing the game itself is the only action
and for that game to remain true it needs to be free of "side" crap

I'm not trying to attract anyone, I wanted to hook up those already here, and only those already here. A sort of "thanks team" not a "hear ye hear ye, come one come all"

I still don't get your trip and it's bugging me becasue you're taking something that I made with pure and innocent intentions and placing "other" side intentions on it.

When I posted a thread...I got into my bookie home...I guess thats what it is called...I cant figure out how to get back in there...

It had all of my bets listed...

I'm ignorant...Someone help...

I come here and pretty much only here. I actually have a reason to watch games that without something on them they would be total shit boreing, Thanks for yesterdays grattitude lost that last night, It would be great if you would put this saturdays supercross in vegas airs 10:00pm EST All stats are on the AMA website I would do it but don't know how,,,,,,,

Last edited:
Top Bottom