Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie cash back rewards

hamstershaver said:
and i had no clue on earth who you were then either, i dont think you had been a member very long when you made that thread

i was

s w o l e

lol

swole said:
I remember when this forum was born last year and the NFL #1 draft pick was my first event (lol @ alex smith).

Now we're old enough to talk about the "old" days with slat1 and musclemuscle.

haha

That was my 2nd bet, won a huge 500 on that one. My first bet was the Carth vs Satch showdown, lost there.

silverfish said:
That was my 2nd bet, won a huge 500 on that one. My first bet was the Carth vs Satch showdown, lost there.

Can you or anyone else bump the #1 2005 NFL draft pick event? I want to see it lol

4everhung said:
for the record we should limit these typr deals
it's bad business over the long run
all we need is for some C&C reg to come in here and notice this and sound a 3 alarm
and ruin months of integrity

Agreed. Maybe "disguise" any future threads like this as normal events so only the regulars who click on the threads to bet are likely to notice.

swole said:
BWHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Tyson vs the guy who won with 6-1 odds

lol, I didn't have much karma and didn't want too much action on it so I ended it early...I come back to settle and found all this karma stacked on 6-1 scrub

Some peeps bailed me out of red after that...Klu and Dev I think.

I remember where I was that night too...in a bar watching the Tyson fight with my boys hoping he would win so I don't lose all my karma.

Ahhhh, the good ol' days of having 100,000 karmas.
yeah that was me
I noticed over the long haul how you handled it
I don't know boxing,but I'll jump on a bad line anytime

Cynical Simian said:
Agreed. Maybe "disguise" any future threads like this as normal events so only the regulars who click on the threads to bet are likely to notice.
no I adamantley(fuck I screwed up the spelling) want to warn against any karma give-away threads
none anymore
don't do it again

Top Bottom