Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie cash back rewards

for the record we should limit these typr deals
it's bad business over the long run
all we need is for some C&C reg to come in here and notice this and sound a 3 alarm
and ruin months of integrity

True dat, I think we gotta good crew going on around here, not too many greedy and if you get your ass handed to you, there's always someone there to help you wipe it off....

I venture over there rarely, I've got a lardass in my avatar and am not a kewl kid so I stay around here...

as swole mentioned earlier we have a new generation of regulars
and most of the old regulars are still here and do bookie duties now as well
I like doing both

4everhung said:
as swole mentioned earlier we have a new generation of regulars
and most of the old regulars are still here and do bookie duties now as well
I like doing both

I remember when this forum was born last year and the NFL #1 draft pick was my first event (lol @ alex smith).

Now we're old enough to talk about the "old" days with slat1 and musclemuscle.

haha

swole said:
I remember when this forum was born last year and the NFL #1 draft pick was my first event (lol @ alex smith).

haha
remember when you hosted some fight and I had dev reopen it because you had it close like 5 hours before the fight
and fuck I won and you got kinda mad
I thought you just made an error and would have welcomed the additional action

4everhung said:
remember when you hosted some fight and I had dev reopen it because you had it close like 5 hours before the fight

I remember the time SoreArms started 123489 different events with the wrong date on them.

4everhung said:

BWHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Tyson vs the guy who won with 6-1 odds

lol, I didn't have much karma and didn't want too much action on it so I ended it early...I come back to settle and found all this karma stacked on 6-1 scrub

Some peeps bailed me out of red after that...Klu and Dev I think.

I remember where I was that night too...in a bar watching the Tyson fight with my boys hoping he would win so I don't lose all my karma.

Ahhhh, the good ol' days of having 100,000 karmas.

swole said:

haha
i remember that thread and fighting with peeps that bet after smith got drafted, because you screwed up the closing time, and threatening to bomb them with my bad ass 100 pt red hit back then, :evil:

Top Bottom