Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

K message I just got

Lestat said:
whats the deal with the huge phone bill?
In short, I talked on the phone for 8000 minutes and I only had 1000.I don't know HOW it happened.I swear,women really need to learn how to shut their damn mouths!We talk WAY 2much.I still don't see how I did 8000 minutes.I have never went over my 1000 b4.O-well.I'll keep u updated.My partner at work said I should tell the phone company to kiss my ass but she thinks EVERYONE is shady.Lol.

Lestat said:
"learn a little respect. your insecurities are running rampant"

WOW! I had no idea that posting a picture of myself in C&C instead of the Pictures of Members forum was a sign of disrespect.

Once again there seems to be a disconnect between admin and mods. Admin sends PMs saying "Platinum Members, use this new cool feature called Platinum Copy!"

I use it, and someone gets their panties in a twist saying I disrespected them?

Get a fucking life, its a chat board.

I dissagree with that PM. Lestats a good Bor....Never seen any of this "insecurity", but im not one to get between things. i still stand by Lestat....Keep ur head high bro... ur right... its just a chat board. :)

medicj said:
In short, I talked on the phone for 8000 minutes and I only had 1000.I don't know HOW it happened.I swear,women really need to learn how to shut their damn mouths!We talk WAY 2much.I still don't see how I did 8000 minutes.I have never went over my 1000 b4.O-well.I'll keep u updated.My partner at work said I should tell the phone company to kiss my ass but she thinks EVERYONE is shady.Lol.
you are saying you were on the phone for 133+ hours in one month??? OMGWTFBBQ!!!!

Top Bottom