Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

K message I just got

Gambino said:
killah, bor, no disprespect at all, but the general problem here is that 95% of the paying members dislike when threads are locked or moved...there is no denying it maing, you used to agree with this.

Yes, but it was lestat...man....lestat.

awittyusername said:
Yes, but it was lestat...man....lestat.

I dunno main, i don't see what is so controversial about lestat...i dig his posts, even the long winded ones...usually i never read the posts longer than 1 paragraph but his are funny and good e-entertainment. Plus i hate when threads are locked or moved, as do everyone else here

Gambino said:
killah, bor, no disprespect at all, but the general problem here is that 95% of the paying members dislike when threads are locked or moved...there is no denying it maing, you used to agree with this.

I am not the business owner, my friend. And I am definitely not a consistent thread mover, however, I will move threads when I know for a fact that the person is putting it in the wrong forum for a reason and while bitch and cry when it is moved. as it has been clearly proven :)

Gambino said:
I dunno main, i don't see what is so controversial about lestat...i dig his posts, even the long winded ones...usually i never read the posts longer than 1 paragraph but his are funny and good e-entertainment. Plus i hate when threads are locked or moved, as do everyone else here

I'm just fucking around. I like lestat. But, I think thats the reason it was moved so fast. If a hot chick would be posting a pic of her new shoes...it would have been a fucking sticky

gambino youve been here how long awitty always acts like a fuckin moron but he means well..... i guess

medicj said:
No EF ANYBODY is BANGING or will ever BANG medicj.Just for the record.
whats the deal with the huge phone bill?

Top Bottom