Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new here, JUST WONDERING...

I'm limp as fuck in London

Or

I could filter out your last breath when I rip your fucking diaphragm out through your intestines you slimy piece of hyena excrement

Is there anyway to filter thread results to filter out pick3 threads?
I just came here and literally half of the threads are made by this guy who must spend his day reading the news going "oh I must post this on elite fitness". If I want to read news headlines. Id go to the drudge report rather than a chat and conversation board.
Its tiresome and annoying to have to click through 5 pages to find an interesting conversation to read b/c half of all threads are made by this guy. 90% are uninteresting news stories and the other 10% detail his use errr abuse of prescription pills. Pain pills, benzos etc.... I mean seriously want to filter this guys threads. Is there an ignore feature or anything.

I was at a different chat forum and a guy did the same thing and it literally KILLED the forum b/c it just became some narcissist's thread collection and people voted with their feet. I mean seriously half of all the threads here are from this one guy. Whose moderating this site?Why not a polite message asking him not to kill the forum with spam news threads?
its not chat and conversation. can't he post threads to his Facebook account?
I was a member here along time ago and left after this douche named cold_blue kept posting links to youtube now there is a new cold_blue, instead of youtube links, its stupid news story links. Every once a year I come here and its been the same for years with his posts ruining the chat board
How do I filter this crap?
Many thanks if there is how.
Id like to chat and conversate and add to the forum, it seems to desperately need some new blood
If i get boomed, so be it, Ill just leave again and this forum will continue to suck and be mis moderated. And Im being serious. It sucks to come here and just see half of all threads by this guy
Cheers

and if you don't want teh fuck mopped out of you, you'd be wise to limit future poasts to:

a.) Ebola
ii.) Penelope Cruz

Top Bottom