Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

K message I just got

Daisy_ said:
I need to read that one. I see it was locked. My favorite threads to read.
Yeah, I always scan the first page for locked threads with more then 50 replies, you just know there has to be something good in there.

Lestat said:
Yeah, I always scan the first page for locked threads with more then 50 replies, you just know there has to be something good in there.

Speaking of which I thought this would be locked by now.

Lestat said:

lol, damn you

I do the same thing. The juiciest gossip is there

you tell me to get a life, bro? lmao - you are the msot insecure, childish, immature, boring person on C&C. and I have the k messages right now to show that a TON of members agree with me. as I said in the PM I just sent you, you fucking 12 year old girl drama queen, you moving the thread back was a slap in the face, complete disrespect. now, I wouldn't expect someone like yourself to know the first thing about respect, so that is why I am teaching you about it, son. get off the Internet and go do something with your life. or just keep making posts about yourself to try and boost up that low self esteem of yours.

Sox are down right now.

Normally I'd be outraged at such mod abuse, but since it's Lestat I'll look the other way.

alien amp pharm said:
Normally I'd be outraged at such mod abuse, but since it's Lestat I'll look the other way.
yes, moving a thread to the correct forum is definitely mod abuse. and that is the first red K I have given in months.

Top Bottom