Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

K message I just got

Normally when I post pics, I post them here first since C&C is where I do 95% of my posting anyway, and my pictures are rarely body building progress pictures and poses soliciting critque. I just know that I enjoy it when other's post pictures of their weekends, vacation, activities, clowing around, etc... its like we can TALK about it all we want, but the second we post a picture the thread is out of context?

I told you in PM, my bad for copying it back without simply asking first. Had I have known who moved it, I would have PMed and asked to let it chill in C&C for a bit. The move just seemed a bit hasty.. as I have seen Moderators post pictures of themselves in this forum before and they are allowed to stay... so it just seems like a roll of the dice everytime depending on who is online and what kind of mood they are in.

KillahBee said:
you tell me to get a life, bro? lmao - you are the msot insecure, childish, immature, boring person on C&C. and I have the k messages right now to show that a TON of members agree with me. as I said in the PM I just sent you, you fucking 12 year old girl drama queen, you moving the thread back was a slap in the face, complete disrespect. now, I wouldn't expect someone like yourself to know the first thing about respect, so that is why I am teaching you about it, son. get off the Internet and go do something with your life. or just keep making posts about yourself to try and boost up that low self esteem of yours.

Sox are down right now.
I've got k messages from the thread as well.. things such as this.
"lookin' good in the new pic, dude! lift hard, eat clean, stay healthy!!!!gym inspiration for all of us here."

looks like it at least served some positive purpose for at least once other person besides myself.

He/she wasn't a good bor/ette whoever it was.

awittyusername said:
Excuse me!!!!

But, what does this have to do with Bigmann, his wife, or talking on the phone with medic, or FG and medic fighting over bigman??????
you forgot stick e-banging bigmann's wife

Top Bottom