Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just curious.. what do you ladies squat?

• Thread starter Thread starter *MissFit*
  • Start date Start date
So today was leg day, and I'm going to have to change my answer to 175lbs baby!

I don't know where the hell my strength is coming from, but it's crazy! And I'm quite happy!

Miss24k said:
So today was leg day, and I'm going to have to change my answer to 175lbs baby!

I don't know where the hell my strength is coming from, but it's crazy! And I'm quite happy!
Girl you rock :garza:

It's safe to say that this diet / no cardio thing as been working for you!!!

Miss 24K, are you doing any cardio at all during the week? I'm trying to put on muscle and lifting heavy as I can. My hubby says to cut out all cardio during bulking phase....thats why I'm asking :)

skittles said:
Girl you rock :garza:

It's safe to say that this diet / no cardio thing as been working for you!!!

Yes it is! And I'm loving it. lol

Mrs.Jnuts no I'm not doing any cardio, I'm not a big fan of it to start with, so I'm jumping for joy that I'm doing none right now.

Miss24k said:
Yes it is! And I'm loving it. lol

Mrs.Jnuts no I'm not doing any cardio, I'm not a big fan of it to start with, so I'm jumping for joy that I'm doing none right now.

I wouldn't mind giving it up either:)(cardio) Nice jump in leg strength, I'm still hoving @ 115 lbs. for squats :(

courtneybcca said:
155 for reps... 20 reps for set of 3 woo hoo!!!

got into a little tiff with the boyfriend today at the gym... I did 225 for 12 two sets... with him yelling in the background "I am not going to help you" BOOO ON HIM...

and yeah for me for KILLING my personal best!!!!

i did my leg work out last nite.. apparently.. im a distraction:P

Hilarious..

Men r too much..

Squating is not for their amusement

I do my squats on the smith machine with only 30lbs added , because that coupled with my current weight...it's a miracle that once I bend down I can even get back up..... :worried: :D :D :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom