Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just a test

c64.gif

I was one of the first around with a serial modem at 1200, most were still using the Commodore cartridge modem.

jnuts said:
I've been meaning to setup an emulation of the C64 on my linux machine. Just for old times

Gonna be tough, I was gonna try to emulate an Amiga Cnet BBS and have a slip connection in to the board from the net. If we could get two c64's hooked up maybe we could play Archon?

Archon_PCBOX_022005boxart_160h.jpg

Cool link, jnuts. Something that needs to be fixed on the karma bookie is when you hit submit reply from previewing a post, it doesn't add the event.

redguru said:
Nope, no delete post option on the first post. Good thing, didn't want it to occur in the bookie forum.
I think there's no 'delete post' option at all in the Bookie Forum.

I used to have my Atari ST linked to the C64. I cobbled two printer cables together and then wrote drivers for each end to move data back and forth. One of my friends wrote a 6502 assembler on the ST with no means of moving the data across. :rolleyes:

The basic was actually pretty fast for what it was; certainly compared with the Spectrum's basic which gobbled up memory and speed on number storage. For any decent speed, though, assembler was the way to go. Technically, it had a 6510 rather than a 6502 because of the IO ports on locations 0 and 1.

A tedious processor to use, though, having to shuffle everything through the Acc and zero-page.

Top Bottom