Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Junior colleges for football

Quack24

Anybody know anything about junior colleges for football in Cali? It's my senior year in high school and I am getting recruited but I'm really interested in seeing where I'm at athletically in a junior college. I'd appreciate any advice or info. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Its a good way to go if not getting recruited much or wanna try play higher level than being recruited at. Schools like to draw kids from them since have playing time and older so can jump straight in and play versus waiting to have a kid that can play after a couple years.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Yeah that's what interests me in a JC. Do you know anything about the jc's in Cali? I've heard that's where it's at. I live in Washington and don't know much about the colleges on the west coast.

Yeah lots of good schools down there. I played at orange coast college for a yr. Just look up jc in California and see about records and if like sounds of a place. Some good ones in norcal as well would look at that area as well. Don't go to a place that's bad. If is good coaching and 50-50 wins some yrs but have put a lot of kids through wouldn't worry about it but stay away from a bad program.

Yeah I defiantly don't want to go to a bad program. I'll just have I look into detail more. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

If you can see about visiting the schools in the near future. if decide go to one will want you down there for summer as soon as out of h.s.

That's what I'd like to do. So I can get the feel of the community/school.

If you're a D1 kid city college of san francisco is the spot. If you're borderline D1 there's a bullshit amount of JC's that aren't powerhouses but will turn out a few kids who play good. Just try googling california JUCOS and you'll find a lot of em.

Also saw you're in Washington I'm assuming D.C there's tons of PG programs there that churn out D1 kids. Hargrave, Valley forge, Fork Union, Woodberry Forest all of them are D1 factories.

Top Bottom