Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe Calzaghe v Bernard Hopkins

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NXWnje2-yhs

"Calzaghe landed 33 percent of his 707 punches, while Hopkins connected with 27 percent of his 468 blows. Calzaghe had the edge in power punches with both total blows and accuracy, and he heavily outjabbed Hopkins. In perhaps the most telling statistic of all, Calzaghe connected with 232 punches, the most ever landed against Hopkins in his 21 fights that were tracked by CompuBox statistics."

jd_uk said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NXWnje2-yhs

"Calzaghe landed 33 percent of his 707 punches, while Hopkins connected with 27 percent of his 468 blows. Calzaghe had the edge in power punches with both total blows and accuracy, and he heavily outjabbed Hopkins. In perhaps the most telling statistic of all, Calzaghe connected with 232 punches, the most ever landed against Hopkins in his 21 fights that were tracked by CompuBox statistics."

If they count slapping a guy with the inside of the glove then I guess those numbers are right lol

Army Vet said:
If they count slapping a guy with the inside of the glove then I guess those numbers are right lol

I think Calzaghe throws so many punches from so many angles that some of them are bound to be a bit open handed. Hopkins had to resort to holding Calzaghe's arms down (you can see this even in the short video) because he couldn't cope with that speed and if the referee hadn't turned a blind eye it would have been a very easy Calzaghe win, probably by KO. Hopkins' gameplan was basically to be as dirty and as negative as possible...and he still lost.

See my earlier prediction. I called this one almost exactly. The judge who had it 116-111 is insane and the fight was way closer than that. The way Calzaghe was showboating at the end of the fight was pretty uncouth. We don't like that kind of shit in america.

Seems to me that BHop is an expert at dirty fighting. If your constantly holding the other guys arms, especially at angles where the referee can't see, pretty hard for him to get you out of there.... Maybe that's why he's never been knocked out.

Top Bottom