Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

January 14th Nfl: Redskins +8.5 @ Seahawks -8.5... 50k Max Bet.... Im Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
Re: January 14th Nfl: Redskins +8.5 @ Seahawks -8.5... 50k Max Bet.... Im Nuts!!!!!!!

bluehen said:
I agree, but if you like the Seahawks and satch has tehm at -8.5 and the other event has them at -10 your going to bet on satch's event. And likewise if you like the Skins you'd rather get 10 than 8.5.
i got a feeling this is the only thread you will see on this game involving the spread

Re: January 14th Nfl: Redskins +8.5 @ Seahawks -8.5... 50k Max Bet.... Im Nuts!!!!!!!

I think the 'Skins are going to struggle to win this one but that spread is tempting. I'd take a bet now but I'm hoping to have more K by the weekend.

blut wump said:
Linesmaker is now at Skins +9.5 and O/U of 41.5. This one's moving fast
8 1/2 is a nothing # which is why its being bet up
if it goes over 10 it will be bet back down

blut wump said:
That makes sense. Thanks.
yeah i cant even remember the last time ive seen a # come out at 8 1/2, its almost like the books wanted to see which way the public would bet it
right in between 7 and 10
i thought the opening # was going to come out at 10

hamstershaver said:
a hamster never bets until gameday

Makes sense considering these bookie lines are set in stone once they are put up.

should i even chance it??

Top Bottom