Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this enough? Tren/Sus cycle

Aestheticz

Doing a 10 week cycle of Tren Ace and Sust 250 with clomid as my pct. However I hear as far as Tren goes you need to inject every day, if not every other day. I was thinking of only injecting Tren and Sust(mixed) every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Is that enough? Also, is something like HCG necessary on this cycle? Thanks.

You should pin EOD at least. If I were running ace I would use test prop. I would do something like this...

Wk 1-10 Test prop 50mg EOD
Wk 1-10 Tren ace 100mg EOD
Wk 1-10 Caber .25 2x a wk AG-guys
Wk 1-10 Aromasin 5mg ED AG-guys
Wk 1-10 GW 20mg ED sarms1
Wk 1-10 HCGenerate
Wk 1-10 N2guard

You should pin EOD at least. If I were running ace I would use test prop. I would do something like this...

Wk 1-10 Test prop 50mg EOD
Wk 1-10 Tren ace 100mg EOD
Wk 1-10 Caber .25 2x a wk AG-guys
Wk 1-10 Aromasin 5mg ED AG-guys
Wk 1-10 GW 20mg ED sarms1
Wk 1-10 HCGenerate
Wk 1-10 N2guard

Although Test Prop seems ideal, it'll be fine with Sust though am I correct? And every other day, thatd be 4 days a wk, 3 days a wk, repeat?

Doing a 10 week cycle of Tren Ace and Sust 250 with clomid as my pct. However I hear as far as Tren goes you need to inject every day, if not every other day. I was thinking of only injecting Tren and Sust(mixed) every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Is that enough? Also, is something like HCG necessary on this cycle? Thanks.

Mon, wends, fri, is fine.
Prop would be better mix but sust is fine.
Hcg is needed on every cycle to insure healthy testes.

Plus you need an estrogen blocker. If you don't keep your estrogen under control with something like anastrozole, you will fuck up your prolactin levels and will have to use something like bromo or caber.

Top Bottom