Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there going to be a "The Boondock Saints 2" ?

sweed

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I hope there is one.. awesome cast , esp Rom Jeremy (I got his autograph!!)

That was one of the best movies ever, and i hope they come out with a 2nd. I think I heard it was goin to take place in New York... But i think Boston would be better :chomp:

I hope not. What could have been a cool movie came off lame ass retarded. Russian mobsters who sounded more Italian than the mafioso boss. Stupid action scenes (air vents 2 people could crawl in). A father not recognizing his own sons till they're praying. As for the two brothers: homo erotic stares, that really gay water spray in the prison beds, expert marksmen with no prior (explained) experience.

Good ass movie! I like how they get all tangled up hanging from the ceiling in the hotel room invasion and still manage to kill everyone in the room.

I would not mind a sequel... the could make it a little better... it was a little cheesy, but i over looked it...

My ex was obsessed with that movie. It was just his absolute favorite, but I refused to watch it with him. Every time we would pick out a movie to watch, he'd hint that he wanted to watch it, and I would always say no. I know, I'm mean. :)

Fortunately, that movie sucked enough to ensure that not only would there never be a sequel, but that the folks who wrote are now on the FBI's top ten most wanted list.

Top Bottom