Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is there any whey protein that is better than ON's

Really depends on what aspect of a protein powder you are talking about. Bang for the buck and good taste, SciFit has them beat all over the place. Absolute quality; u can't beat syntrax.
 
Turanabol said:
Really depends on what aspect of a protein powder you are talking about. Bang for the buck and good taste, SciFit has them beat all over the place. Absolute quality; u can't beat syntrax.
Looking up scifit now.
 
Turanabol said:
Really depends on what aspect of a protein powder you are talking about. Bang for the buck and good taste, SciFit has them beat all over the place. Absolute quality; u can't beat syntrax.
Does scifit taste better than syntrax, because syntrax just seems like it would taste much better.
 
SVT-TROY said:
Does scifit taste better than syntrax, because syntrax just seems like it would taste much better.

Syntrax's Nectar tastes awesome in water and tastes like a cool-aid. SciFit nor ON has anything like that. But as far as something you're going to mix in milk that has a good dollar/value scifit had them beat. Overall...yes the Syntrax probably tastes better than SciFit.
 
What flavor Syntrax Nector?

I need to order some whey protein as my last tub just ran out and I'm looking for a drink that tastes good and is non chocalate.
 
Ive tried strawberry kiwi and berry blast, which were both good, but fuzzy navel was the best. Tastes like orange hi-c with a hint of peach, kinda. tastes great anytime of the day, especially first thing a.m.
 
By the way, Nectar is 100% whey isolate. I get mine at a local nutrition/supp store, you can def find it on the net though. Ive heard the lemonade one is good also, but havent gotten my hands on it yet.
 
I order my protein drinks from dpsnutrition.net

I like them because their site is easy to navigate and they ship stuff quickly here. Only takes two days after the order, when other places I've ordered from take a week more or less.
 
I've tried at least 10 different brands of Whey Protein and ON's is the best when you consider price, taste, and quality.
 
Top Bottom