Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Any one try the new Gold standard optimum 100%whey?

Because there are some proteins out there that make you want to vomit. It at least has to taste decent.
 
Ulter said:
I'll never understand why people buy whey protein isolates based on taste rather than purity and digestiblity. You need the protein in your blood not the vanilla, or fruit flavor.

Actually, i've been using 100% on whey for about a year now...and i seen they had new flavors, so i was just wondering if any one tried them...i love on whey, and i'm sure iso agb is great, but i have no plans on changing any time soon :p
 
ahh, Fruit Punch taste likes goats puke. U might like it though. Thier taste is better ,but my opinion is that thier stuff is low quality.
 
Are you talking about ON's Gold Standard Whey?

I've tried the "Vanilla Ice Cream" flavor. I didn't like it; one of the worst I've ever tried. I still have more than half the container left. I found that if I mixed it with really cold milk it wasn't so bad as it masked the flavor, but I definitely wouldn't recommend the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor.

Of all the Whey I've tasted, Elite's Chocolate Mint (Dymatize Nutrition) is excellent and the best tasting I've had...
 
Diesel_Smoke said:
Are you talking about ON's Gold Standard Whey?

I've tried the "Vanilla Ice Cream" flavor. I didn't like it; one of the worst I've ever tried. I still have more than half the container left. I found that if I mixed it with really cold milk it wasn't so bad as it masked the flavor, but I definitely wouldn't recommend the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor.

Of all the Whey I've tasted, Elite's Chocolate Mint (Dymatize Nutrition) is excellent and the best tasting I've had...
I have ON's vanilla ice cream, it tastes bad, but not as bad as strawberry :sick:
 
I liked the fruit punch--but after 10lbs--I need a break from it---when I first started using I loved it--cause it was such a change from the normal chocolates and shit---most people say they don't like it--but I did
 
I liked it, so i hope i like the fruit punch as well...i dont know how much protein i went through of the strawberry, i can still drink that stuff like it's pop
 
Top Bottom