Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Serena Williams juicing?

Haz

I know that roids are popular amongst athletes, and I've heard of plenty of men tennis players using them, but I've always wondered about the women. So do you gals think Serena is natural? She looks mannish, and is very heavily muscled. I'm no expert, but the only women I know with muscles like hers are using roids.

pict87.jpg

"She looks mannish, and is very heavily muscled"

Better than a guy that looks chickish and very lightly muscled.

I trained a black female, natural that makes Serena look small. Her size on a black female is well within reason. Besides, who cares if she's juicin or not and she looks like an athletic female should look, hardly what I'd consider "heavily muscled". If all the women's tennis players looked like her, I'd probably watch more women's tennis.

W6

I went to the acura classic last month, was actually really cool. I didn't know shit about tennis before we went to the first match. I didn't realize half the players were 6' amazons either, until I read the program.

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. She's lean, but not excessively muscled. However she has a 'hardness' to her muscle that is rare in a female. In the light of McEnroe's alledged AAS use, I would say there is NO way of knowing just by looking at their physiques. What a dweeb. She may use AAS to aid recovery-she is playing a tough sport at the elite level. What do her legs look like??

I agree if more women tennis players looked like her, I might consider watching the sport. As it stands, most of the pro MALE tennis players don't look as good as her (in terms of having a nice, lean, athletic build).

Who cares what she's using - she looks absolutely delicious :)

She and her sister are the only reason I ever even glance at the sports pages in the paper. But unfortunately I'm almost always disappointed with a pic of Anna. :(

wilson6 said:
[BBesides, who cares if she's juicin or not and she looks like an athletic female should look, hardly what I'd consider "heavily muscled". [/B]

Exactly...

Originally Posted by SteelWeever
She and her sister are the only reason I ever even glance at the sports pages in the paper. But unfortunately I'm almost always disappointed with a pic of Anna

LOL, I came across that photo when I was trying to find some nude pics of Anna. How can anyone be disappointed in her? She might not be buffed out, but she is adorable.

anna17.jpg

If all female tennis players looked like her, I'd need much more lube when watching.

Last edited:
Top Bottom