Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is roids giving you acne?

Re: One man's unbelievable side effects!

Yeah, so long as 700mg of it comes from tbol or var, which have negligible androgen rating and deca, which is considered the most mild for the skin and scalp but which is still a MASS builder. So, test, from my perspective, is just to maintain libido.

100mgs of var would put my hdl in the single digits in about a week.

You do have me thinking about adding some deca to my current mix tho now when you put it that way. :)

I dont even know what Im doing right now. Basically shoot 400mgs Eq when I get around to it once every week or two . Then I shoot 1 omnadren 250 when ever I feel like it which is probably right around every 10 days. The only thing I keep consistent is my 150mgs enanthate every monday.

Yeah I think Im gonna add 450mgs deca into the mix. I got these 20mg winny tabs Ive been doing too. Dont really want to but I got em so Im gonna take them for a few weeks at 40mg-60mgs a day.

150mgs enanthate a week
250mgs omnas every week
400mgs eq every week
450mgs deca every week
40-60mgs winny ed
100mgs prop whenever I feel like turning into a sex machine with some proviron.
5000ius hcg once a month
50mgs clomid ed

:heart:

Things have been so crazy on my end I barely have time to get on the computer anymore, so please forgive my absence lately.

I've been getting loads of PM's, which I'm happy to say I've been keeping up with :).

And thanks BK, i know you've got my back :). Hows the strongman training going bro?

TSC, I've had nodular, cystic acne, virtually the worst you can have, from almost before puberty. The only thing that worked was accutane (and I tried 20+ different things). And I have a really hard time believing that all of that was caused by acne and steroids.

If theres anything anyone wants to know about accutane, i might be able to help.

Wow again though...
good shit bro.

my wife used accutane a while back. That shit dried her face up like a raisin.

Top Bottom