Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is roids giving you acne?

Re: One man's unbelievable side effects!

fuckin nasty eww! all that gear and the dude aint even big

Certainly not good but fear we will see more and more news coverage like this in the UK news as we lead up to the next Olympics and IMHO resulting in a reclassification in the UK of AAS

Wrongun!

There is my boy. I was missing you bro.

:heart:

Things have been so crazy on my end I barely have time to get on the computer anymore, so please forgive my absence lately.

I've been getting loads of PM's, which I'm happy to say I've been keeping up with :).

And thanks BK, i know you've got my back :). Hows the strongman training going bro?

TSC, I've had nodular, cystic acne, virtually the worst you can have, from almost before puberty. The only thing that worked was accutane (and I tried 20+ different things). And I have a really hard time believing that all of that was caused by acne and steroids.

If theres anything anyone wants to know about accutane, i might be able to help.

Wow again though...

In all truth, that might just be an isolated case... I know about acne, the cystic type, and nothing like that.. nothing... the pictues look strange, like worked... Dont believe all you see on the new... thier primary purpose is not to inform, but to manipulate... my two cents!

fuckin nasty eww! all that gear and the dude aint even big

exactly. dude wasn't even big!! wtf! they should legalize steroids and set a weight for each height that a man must reach before he can take steroids ! this fool looks like a buck-fifty and is takin enough steroids for a horse. FOR GOD'S SAKES LEARN HOW TO TRAIN RIGHT AND EAT FIRST DAMN IT!:mad:

this fool looks like a buck-fifty and is takin enough steroids for a horse.

I don't think article stated how much he was taking other than that he was taking dosage common to bodybuilders. I don't think guys in the "golden era" did more than 1g total per week and I doubt that testosterone was the base. They relied mostly on anabolics I suspect, or at least for the most part. Why do people get caught up in extremism? Testosterone has a lot of side effects. That's why they created anabolics. It's amazing when guys proclaim deca caused gyno or primobolan caused hairloss when they are taking 500mg/week minimum of test per week also.

For example:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...our-favorite-anabolic-steroid-why-254418.html

Remember that guys died who got carried away with every drug under the sun and extreme doses. Mohammad Beneziza, Andresz Munzer (RIP).

Mike Matarazzo is in current or last month issue of one of the muscle mags claiming he had heart attack or heart problems due to extreme doses. But the thing about Matarazzo is that he was a professional and actually looked phenomenal and made money doing it. He was on the Olympia in top 10 consistently in 90s.

BB'ing will never be my profession, just my passion. I just want to look good, not like I am obviously taking roids.

People don't know when to quit. I think some ppl don't feel right if they are not taking a pill daily or shooting e/d or eod.

Psychological addiction. Low self-esteem. Etc.

I am content with deca 400mg/week, test 250mg every other week or just 100mg test prop when I think I need libido boost, and an anabolic like tbol or var (50-100mg/day).

And then you don't get too big or too strong, you can maintain your gains post-cycle with proper nutrition and supplementation, and you don't suffer serious side-effects.

Just get where you want to go (within reason) without too many risks, and then maintain it, naturally to the extent possible, and then, if necessary, with infrequent cycles in between.

I can stick to female professionals dosages, and I will be fine.

Moderation.

Do you think the death of Chris Benoit and family might have made feds quicker to act when they carried out ORD?

We have to self-regulate and be more responsible, or else, like Wrongun stated, the authorities will take notice of isolated incidents and perhaps take action.

that is so nasty, i cant believe this kid kept going after that shit formed on his chest because he didnt want to lose muscle, unreal.

:heart:

Things have been so crazy on my end I barely have time to get on the computer anymore, so please forgive my absence lately.

I've been getting loads of PM's, which I'm happy to say I've been keeping up with :).

And thanks BK, i know you've got my back :). Hows the strongman training going bro?

TSC, I've had nodular, cystic acne, virtually the worst you can have, from almost before puberty. The only thing that worked was accutane (and I tried 20+ different things). And I have a really hard time believing that all of that was caused by acne and steroids.

If theres anything anyone wants to know about accutane, i might be able to help.

Wow again though...

i have to agree, that doesnt look like acne at all. he has to have some kind of skin condition

Yeah, so long as 700mg of it comes from tbol or var, which have negligible androgen rating and deca, which is considered the most mild for the skin and scalp but which is still a MASS builder. So, test, from my perspective, is just to maintain libido.

So basically your content with over 1000mgs a week. LOL

Top Bottom