Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It True? Most PRIMO is Fake?

crulexis

From What I've been hearing , it's almost impossible to get PRIMO that is real , and that most of it out there on the streets is fake...

How can you tell if it's real or not? Is that even possible? I Live in Toronto Area, so not sure if it matters, but apparently you gotta go International to get the stuff....

Has anyone had any experience ( Without naming sources ) with buying this stuff online? and was it legit? ... Don't think i'll ever do that but just interested in knowing.. :cool:

there is a new hg primo made by bayer-my source has it but expensive as hell-------shering makes a good primo,but its counterfited alot!

Last edited:
You can find real primobolan acetate powders pretty easily. I havent seen any primo enanthate though. I might be using the primo acetate in my next cycle but i have heard that it will hurt like hell.

Highly counterfeited due to the cost of the powder etc. The higher the cost of the gear, the more it will be counterfeited. It makes it easier for scammers to make fast money, because they're faking the most expensive steroid.

You can find plenty of legit Primo. As with everything else, you just need to know where to look.

Top Bottom