Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Proviron

drrman said:
no comment from me.......im NOT a fan of mr EYE PEE

I second that. The only people I know giving IP bumps are newbies who haven't been around long enough to know quality gear.

I've used IP proviron and it was some of the best I've ever had. IP is good to go if you have a good source.

Reactions: AAP
IP is a legitament pharmacy bro's. not UG!

im on a couple of his yellow proviron's right now and im very happy.

ive done supra,QV, ect ect im not a newbie

tbolking said:
IP is a legitament pharmacy bro's. not UG!

im on a couple of his yellow proviron's right now and im very happy.

ive done supra,QV, ect ect im not a newbie

AND IP IS NOT A LEGITIMATE PHARMACY GODDAMMIT

he sold watches and bicycle helmets and even knock off videos.....REAL PHARMACY THERE@!!!!!

im sure he really has a business license and all huh.......legitimate pharmacy my ass

did you legitimate "yellow tabs" come in anything besides a fuckign plastic bag....NO THEY DIDn'T!!!! when you take any other tabs do you have to let them dissolve under your tongue????? NO YOU DON'T!!!

Reactions: AAP
YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING WORTHWHILE

im done with you at this point

tbolking said:
YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING WORTHWHILE

im done with you at this point

I been here 7 years and you 1 month and you just told me i don't know shit about anything worthwhile!!! LOL

its ok some fucker sold you on a package deal of IP garbage rainbow colored tabs, and then you came on here and realized they were garbage but you just can't grasp the fact that you dont really even know what you bought because all you know is EYE PEE says yellow is proviron this month!!!

let em dissolve....let em dissolve!@!!!!!!

Top Bottom