Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing vertical jump/and1 mixtapes

PolishHammer1977 said:

NHB,

No doubt man. That is where I began "sort of speak". When my avatar comes through, check out the hops. It was taken over the summer. @ 6-4 you should be more than impressed. lol.

well im 5' 8" 5'9" and im throwing it down. almost iwth two hands to.
and im not the most lanky guy either.
my arms are as long as my girl friends and shes a 5'1" filipeano!!!
thats not good and im not lying!

i believe u. My nastiest dunking friend is a 5ft7 italian dude. I almost wish I was shorter cause it looks so much cooler, or maybe theyll make an 11 foot rim league for us springier folk, lol peace

nhbgorilla said:
i believe u. My nastiest dunking friend is a 5ft7 italian dude. I almost wish I was shorter cause it looks so much cooler, or maybe theyll make an 11 foot rim league for us springier folk, lol peace

I have been saying that since high school! lol

love the avatar phammer. you jumpping over a guy?!?!

how far was that?!?!?

i hope i can get someone to take a pic of my dunking so i can put it on here!

nice avatar man

thriller said:
love the avatar phammer. you jumpping over a guy?!?!

how far was that?!?!?

T,

Yes sir. I jumped about 3 feet behind him and he was outside the paint, or close to. It was a gliding shot and I actually just stopped in that day for a shoot around. It was during a camp for kids and my friend runs it. He asked me to step out of my shoot around and do some dunks for the kids. There happened to be someone taking pictures and I found them in my mailbox the very next week. No note, just pictures in the envelope? I kept them and said nada.

I know you didn't need the story but it's good FYI kind of stuff.

nhbgorilla said:

3.. anyone know which is the best of the "and1 mixtapes"?? Ive seen Vol. 5 but Im thinking the earlier ones must be even better since nobody knew these fools or their moves yet. anyone??
peace

AND1 mixtapes
vol5 they are mostly new players, they got AO and Skip on it but mostly new players like 50cent, Flash, etc...

if i had to pick 1 mix tape to be the best id say:
Vol1 for Sound Track
Vol2 for dunks
Vol3 and Vol4 for handles

hard to pick an over all one

nhbgorilla said:

2. are there any "popular" NBA anabolics, or any that supposedly concentrate on fast-twitch muscle which would help vertical jump?

if you had to use an anabolic, which i wouldn't
i think it would probably be anavar
you gain crazy strength without much weight gain, this would aid in most aspects of you game

most other anabolics are gonna make you gain too much weight and affect your game/slow you down or cause joint pain

also if youw ant to increase vert, drop down to a really low body fat, fat holds you down

I think all them tapes are ordinary. You see better stuff in the nba, better dunks better ball handling - legal ball handling, they aren't carrying the ball on every play. I have seen 1-4 and its the same shit over and over and over.

thriller said:
but if you drop your body fat to low you will lose strength.

wrong, you will only lose strength if you lose mucle weight .. lowering your body fat will make you lighter without affecting your strenght, so lose the extra pounds

Wolverine_K1 said:
I think all them tapes are ordinary. You see better stuff in the nba, better dunks better ball handling - legal ball handling, they aren't carrying the ball on every play. I have seen 1-4 and its the same shit over and over and over.

the mixtapes were original when they first came out, they are just ordinary now cause everyone is doing it. you don't watch the tape to see legal ball handling and its questionable if you see better dunks in the nba (also consider none of these players except rafer are in the nba)

Top Bottom