Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im tired of hearing klu bitch about football being on

oh hush and get me some water i dont feel good and btw holy shit football is on 4 out of the fuggin 7 days anymore
wtf?

hammy do you still pay her some attention while youre watching football?? maybe its more attention she wants, not necessarily that she doesnt want football on the tv.

lummy watches football all day sunday (also NASCAR mixed in there) and I dont have any problem with it whatsoever. I go about my business while he watches, but he also pays a lot of attention to me (in general and also while he is watching football)

perhaps she feels shut out when youre watching football (i wouldnt be surprised if you were indeed shutting her out inadvertently) and all she wants is more attention throughout the weekend.

or maybe she's really really needy, in which case, she needs to chill and let you enjoy the sport.

i give her attention
i took her to the movies today and got her what she wanted to eat afterwards
i also gave her the cawk last night
she should be more than satisfied

Smurfy said:
hammy do you still pay her some attention while youre watching football?? maybe its more attention she wants, not necessarily that she doesnt want football on the tv.

lummy watches football all day sunday (also NASCAR mixed in there) and I dont have any problem with it whatsoever. I go about my business while he watches, but he also pays a lot of attention to me (in general and also while he is watching football)

perhaps she feels shut out when youre watching football (i wouldnt be surprised if you were indeed shutting her out inadvertently) and all she wants is more attention throughout the weekend.

or maybe she's really really needy, in which case, she needs to chill and let you enjoy the sport.
he needs to show me some friggin attention
let me tell u a story, u know when that bus with the elderly caught on fire when they were evacuating from TX or whereever? i told him one day about it.........and i told him HOW it happened
the next day he was reading the paper and he said did you hear bout that bus catching on fire and exploding? and i was like wtf? i told u 2 days ago about it
and guess what he was watching when i told him :rolleyes:

and what i really hate is when my team is shitting the bed and shes bitching about fb being on, so im already grumpy and she just adds fuel to the fire with her nagging

Top Bottom