Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm off the Sanibel Island, FL tomorrow for the SI World Series...

redguru said:
If you are a 90 year old Snowbird. Sanibel and Marco are about the same.
lol hush
it was in 97 we went and my kids were small and we didnt party so as long as there was a beach, we were fine lol

SoKlueles said:
lol hush
it was in 97 we went and my kids were small and we didnt party so as long as there was a beach, we were fine lol

I know, I'm kidding as well. No I'm not. I have an uncle who lives in Matlatcha, one in Venice and one in Sarasota. I travel all up and down that coast come the holidays. Nothing but RV's, blue hair, black socks and sandals on the barrier islands. It's not until you get north of Sarasota that the crowd gets below the AARP line.

redguru said:
I know, I'm kidding as well. No I'm not. I have an uncle who lives in Matlatcha, one in Venice and one in Sarasota. I travel all up and down that coast come the holidays. Nothing but RV's, blue hair, black socks and sandals on the barrier islands. It's not until you get north of Sarasota that the crowd gets below the AARP line.
WHen i was 17 my parents took my brother and myself to Panama City. It was summer time and all these cute guys were there etc etc
Me and my brother were laying there minding our own business when out of the freakin blue comes my dad with a sunvisor on, socks and sandals and these safety glasses he wore as sunglasses when he was driving
LOL looking back i was humiliated but now when i think about it i :lmao:
oh and his dressing attire leaved alot to be desired too
lol

SoKlueles said:
WHen i was 17 my parents took my brother and myself to Panama City. It was summer time and all these cute guys were there etc etc
Me and my brother were laying there minding our own business when out of the freakin blue comes my dad with a sunvisor on, socks and sandals and these safety glasses he wore as sunglasses when he was driving
LOL looking back i was humiliated but now when i think about it i :lmao:
oh and his dressing attire leaved alot to be desired too
lol

My dad does the same shit when he comes down here. Besides having his big telephoto lens on his Minolta taking pictures of all the bikinis, not even shy about it.

redguru said:
My dad does the same shit when he comes down here. Besides having his big telephoto lens on his Minolta taking pictures of all the bikinis, not even shy about it.
lol
oh did i mention that my dad had a full thick beard when we went to Panama?
oh and of course the trip wasnt perfect until I humiliated myself.
We went deep sea fishing and i had on this cute little top and these cute little shorts and looking all cute and stuff and there was this cute little guy that was u know, helpign people and stuff.
First of all i got a big glob of fish goo all over the front of my cute shirt, which never came clean
and thennnnn i was fishing next to my dad and alll of a sudden my fishing pole started bending and stuff
everyone came from the other side of the boat to see what i had caught!!!!! I was screaming too btw cuz i was scared and tried to get my dad to reel it in for me but he woudlnt.
Then the very same cute guy came over.......took a look at my fishing pole and said in a very quiet voice "you caught the hull" and i said what?
he said "you caught the hull" and i ooked at him and said "you mean i caught the boat?" and he shook his head yes
omggggg i was so embarrassed

Top Bottom