Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 34 years old and I collect sports cards

Powerbuilder333 said:
I used to love collecting baseball cards. Sold them all about 20 years ago, except 2 Reggie Jacksons personally autographed.
signed cards I heard I worth less than unsigned.
My sister was working for Wayne Gretsky's best friend and when he came into work one day to pick his buddy up, my sister asked him to sign my rookie card (she had them with her cause I knew she was going to see him one day) and he told her the card would not be worth as much if signed?!

Had that hobby from 1985 till 1990 (Baseball and Hockey). Had a few good rookie cards (Lemieux, Barry Bonds) but sold my collection 2 years ago. In fact it never really was a hobby for me just the cool thing to do back then for most kids.

blueta2 said:
signed cards I heard I worth less than unsigned.
My sister was working for Wayne Gretsky's best friend and when he came into work one day to pick his buddy up, my sister asked him to sign my rookie card (she had them with her cause I knew she was going to see him one day) and he told her the card would not be worth as much if signed?!
That's probably true.
I kept those two cards for sentimental reasons as Reggie was my favorite athlete growing up.

blueta2 said:
really....do you buy old hockey cards. I have some Wayne and Lemieux rookie cards I want to get rid of

I do depending on condition.

I have a huge collection of cards and game used jerseys. I have unopened cases of cards too.

i have a bonds rookie card.. actually i have a ton of bonds baseball cards somewhere those will be worth something

I have the rookie card of the oakland raiders longsnapper from 89 if anyone is interested.. I don't know his name

Top Bottom