Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 34 years old and I collect sports cards

plifter

Banned
I just bought a 1933 Goudey Babe Ruth a few months ago. It cost $3,300. Some people might think that is a waste of money, but a classic card like that will likely continue rising in value.

really....do you buy old hockey cards. I have some Wayne and Lemieux rookie cards I want to get rid of

I owned a baseball card shop when I was younger and made a ton of money. Although the market for new stuff died in the early 1990's old stuff like what you have will always appreciate in value.

That's a decent investment and a cool hobby. I have a ton of old cards, hockey and baseball. One of these days I should look through them. I think I still have the original Star Wars cards too.

Blue, any hockey cards should be given to me. Thanks.

i tried collecting sports cards. But when given the choice of a 1000$ baseball card or 1000$ worrh of gear, the gear seems to win everytime.

I got a bunch of old basketball cards from around 91-96 in the Jordan era, I actually got Jordan's official rookie but its all bent up. It was the thang in elementery school

I went to most of the Hall of Fame inductions up till the 90s when the collectors ruined it; I think I met every HOF alive till then...I have tons of stuff signed and conversed with just about all the old-timers.

blueta2 said:
really....do you buy old hockey cards. I have some Wayne and Lemieux rookie cards I want to get rid of

Sorry, I never got into hockey. I'm mostly a baseball guy. I like the classic cards like Mantle, Mays, Aaron, and Ruth.

Top Bottom