Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Illegal immigrants may get the tax rebate

manny78 said:
You = PWNED by a bunch of wetbacks lol You better learn spanish... :theshadow

Serioulsy dude, I'm moving to Quebec in the future - I am totally in love with the french-canadian chicks up there. It's my calling.

MightyMouse69 said:
Serioulsy dude, I'm moving to Quebec in the future - I am totally in love with the french-canadian chicks up there. It's my calling.

You should. You'd get paid in $CND which is no longer a shame and get access to the best and cheapest strip clubs in NA.

javaguru said:
They're closing that loophole so only valid SS numbers will get the rebate. How many conservatives have had scandals about employing cheap illegal labor? After all, they're stealing all those minimum wage jobs Americans won't take. :)

EXACTLY right! dead on... That's one reason I'm backing the "liberal" conservative McCain, he sees that the far right ideals are no longer going to work in several areas, immigration is one of them. Is he too liberal for me in many areas, hell yeah, but my 2 hot points are securing the borders/ illegal immigration and proactive antiterrorism, his strong points.

Yall remember the link that Spart put up to the graph that showed how conservative/ liberal you were. We had about 30 or more do it, almost to a man, most were very centrist (moderate), one way or the other, most fell very close to the center line. I think that that was a good example of the population as a whole. McCain appeals to that group in many ways imo....

Top Bottom