Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Illegal immigrants may get the tax rebate

javaguru said:
They won't, they're closing the loophole. However, I should point out that only illegals that were paying taxes would have actually gotten it. The US government gets a lot of tax income from illegals that use fake SS numbers which means they'll never collect a payout. :)

Excellent post.

javaguru said:
So you employee illegals? They may not pay any income tax but they're still paying social security.....and they aren't getting the rebate.
No they are legal however they still use the same tactics that Illegals use to scam the system.. They all know the system better than us...

Arabian said:
No they are legal however they still use the same tactics that Illegals use to scam the system.. They all know the system better than us...
How many illegal deductions do you make? My ex-gf was the queen of illegal deductions. She made six figures and got her taxable down to 23k a year, enough to not pay taxes and get her two kids college grants. Simple scams like exchanging $500.00 checks and expensing them as business lead expenses. She was audited three times and saved enough BS receipts the IRS stopped bothering her because they always had to credit her more. The rich are the kings of scamming the system and don't tell me you're not paying a lot less than you should for the same reason. :)

javaguru said:
How many illegal deductions do you make? My ex-gf was the queen of illegal deductions. She made six figures and got her taxable down to 23k a year, enough to not pay taxes and get her two kids college grants. Simple scams like exchanging $500.00 checks and expensing them as business lead expenses. She was audited three times and saved enough BS receipts the IRS stopped bothering her because they always had to credit her more. The rich are the kings of scamming the system and don't tell me you're not paying a lot less than you should for the same reason. :)
Ill plead the 5th on that ..

javaguru said:
You know if you turn her in and the IRS finds any uncollected revenue , they will pay you 10% of the gross.. Just call 1800-829-4933

Top Bottom