Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you know anything about hockey , you know.....

Checkmatebloated said:
I hated to see Hull leave Dallas the way he did, but he is older and slower.

He didn't leave...they kicked his ass out.

Detroit is gonna be whipping out their oxygen tanks between periods. Rookies and the older vets in the league have the same problem w/ not playing top notch hockey come the 3rd period. Bourque was an exception to that though. Definatly one of the best d-men to play. I'm gonna miss watching him play.

January 12th is Lindros' first home coming thats gonna count in the standings. I think he's gonna try to send a message by going after one of the smaller players on the Flyers like Recchi <whos a fucking tank at his height>, and Gagne. For his sake he better keep his dome up when crossing the blue line, b/c McGillis will not hesitate in knocking it off. And I'm sure Stevens will be head hunting when NYR and NJ go at it.

Rex said:

January 12th is Lindros' first home coming thats gonna count in the standings. I think he's gonna try to send a message by going after one of the smaller players on the Flyers like Recchi <whos a fucking tank at his height>, and Gagne. For his sake he better keep his dome up when crossing the blue line, b/c McGillis will not hesitate in knocking it off. And I'm sure Stevens will be head hunting when NYR and NJ go at it.

I'd be more worried about the Philly fans if I were Lindros.

Well I hate to say it but I think my Flyers have had by FAR the best offseason plus they finally have a good kickass coach. I mean they sign Roenick, Dopita(who's supposed to be awesome) and add in Primeau ( who really came into his own last year)and there are three world class centers. Then add Recchi, Gagne, Toccett, LeClair and Fedotenko plus the new additions of Hlavac and Brendl. Our defense got upgraded bigtime with Weinrich and FINALLY a puck carry defenseman Johnsson to go with McGillis and Desjardins and LUUUUUUKE ( who had a good year too). Our goalie kinda folded in the plyoffs but he had played alot more games last year than he ever played in Europe and he was worn down................Sure the Devils are awesome but they mostly stood pat and lost arguably their best scorer. Gonna be fun!!! Plus we may be dressing two enforcers this year...he,he

The West is too tough a conference for the old Red Wings. St. Louis and Colorado are too strong. Maybe if they were in the East they'd have a shot. I look for Philly to have a good year too. Also NJ and Toronto.

LOL at Latimer. I think that if Hull is only in it for the money then he should get his ass out of the game.

I think Philly would've did better in the playoffs if they let Bouch start. Czechmanek is good, as good as Hasek, but didn't get the media attention, but to put a first year player in the position is hard on a guy, and not everyone can show up like Boucher did a few years back. It'll be a very interesting season though.

Top Bottom