Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you know anything about hockey , you know.....

Latimer said:
Ever notice how much shittier they play in 3rd period? All the old guys are worn out by that point.

Exactly, their only hope is to get into the playoffs healthy. Once there Hasek can win at least 2 games a series by himself if he is on, but again if more then 1 series goes 7 games they are screwed because of age and the toll of playoff hockey.

I FUCKING HATE the wings... but if someone can sit here and tell me "on paper" the wings are not the best team... possibly ever... they are fucking morons.

madbomber31 said:
I FUCKING HATE the wings... but if someone can sit here and tell me "on paper" the wings are not the best team... possibly ever... they are fucking morons.

Ever!!! Not even if it was 1996, not even close.

Can I have what you have been smokin;)

lol @ this post.

c'mon man...the red wings keep getting older and older which they just confirmed by signing hull. he's a good player but before this team can even think about a cup they need to find the fountain of youth and dunk half their team in it.

devils and colorado are still strong.

supersizeme said:
lol @ this post.

c'mon man...the red wings keep getting older and older which they just confirmed by signing hull. he's a good player but before this team can even think about a cup they need to find the fountain of youth and dunk half their team in it.

devils and colorado are still strong.

Exactly bro, the difference with Colorado and the Devils over Detroit is even after they won the Cup they still made changes.

Detroit has been trying to win with the same core which just got older and it ain't going to happen.

P.S. Its also my birthday so even if you don't agree with me, wish me a happy birthday ;)

Happy B-day. You are definitely right about their core being too old. But with the depth this team has, they can keep their old legs fresh enough to play 60 minutes of hockey. This will be their final year before they have to restructure the team. They paid enough money on their roster to win the cup, now they better do it.

Watch for the new Torpedo system they will imply this year. New forechecking will send in 2 wingers and leave the center in mid ice. If they cna change little details, I honestly think the wings have a chance of winning. They have to understand the old farts can't skate up and down the rink anymore.

Top Bottom