Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could, would you train for the Olympics?

bro, marathon running may not require much "skill" as such, but to compete at the elite level, you need a great deal of physical ability...that kind of potential which you either got, or don't got. and then comes the hard training...

are you a talented runner?

hell ya

training for mr olympia would be bad ass...

1. eat sleep. train gear pose and tan ( like my fav things)

My buddy from Ohio State is actually trying to get in the 2008 Olympics right now in the Steeplechase.. He just came over to Europe and was running around in some International Meets. He placed 11th in Belgium and broke the World Standard for the Steeple. 3rd American to run under an 8:20 this year.. behind a pro, and another kid from Indiana.. He's getting closer.. He missed the trials by one place at nationals. Kid grew up in Fresno, Ohio. Town of like 34 people.. Most runners in the steeple that win are Kenyans.. This kid grew up in the country.. That's how we do it in Ohio..

Anyways, to see all the training hes gone through.. In high school he was running 9-10 miles a week on top of meets and track.. He got to college, now he's running 70-80 miles a week.. 13-15 per day.. Thats fucking SICK.. Anyways I'm hoping he makes the Olympics because I'll be there if he does!

Top Bottom