Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could, would you train for the Olympics?

id love to train in kayaking for the olympics,but dont have the drive,Im lazy and like to party with friends to much

starfish said:
I could probably dig some up but they would be photographs? I don't have a scanner. This was back in the 1980's so it's not exactly on my computer. :qt:
Dammit......Did you guys ever sleep in the same beds and stuff??
J/K don't get your knickers in a twist.

I would've loved to play on the U.S. Hockey team. Can you imagine the parties those mutants have. :Chef: :tuc:

i wanna box/wrestle/ or run in the marathon for canada and i would gladly train for it b/c i love doing those things.. infact i just might try for it.

Yarg! said:
i wanna box/wrestle/ or run in the marathon for canada and i would gladly train for it b/c i love doing those things.. infact i just might try for it.

dude...your people rock in gymnastics.

lol too much dedication for that. i wanna do something that doesnt require skill... like marathon running in which you just run.

As a Canadian, I would't even consider it unless I had a helluva lot of corporate sponsorship. The Canadian government gives our athletes dick-all, which means they have to have jobs....which means most don't have a prayer in hell competing against athletes who get to train full-time.

Basic_wonder said:
I would just for the 15 minutes of fame I would get ....

maybe I could even do steroids then I would be remembered forever ....

Name all the Olympic gold medalist. No google. lol

Top Bottom