Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could, would you train for the Olympics?

EnderJE

EF VIP
Think about how much they have to give up and what they lose on. Think about the 1984 gold medal winner of the 4m dive and what they are doing right now.

I would just for the 15 minutes of fame I would get ....

maybe I could even do steroids then I would be remembered forever ....

When I was growing up in Houston, my famliy used to let gymnasts live at our house while they trained for the Olympics. Those girls put so much pressure on themselves not to mention what the coaches did....complete jerks.

I used to want to be an Olympic swimmer...lol

worked out well for kurt angle. Olympic gold medal in wrestling. Now on TV every week with a lot of money in his pocket... and he's still wrestling... sort of.

starfish said:
When I was growing up in Houston, my famliy used to let gymnasts live at our house while they trained for the Olympics. Those girls put so much pressure on themselves not to mention what the coaches did....complete jerks.

I used to want to be an Olympic swimmer...lol
Any pics worth sharing..........lol?

Please :Chef: :tuc:

saint808 said:
yeah like bella carolli bitch smacking mary lou retton?

That man was a complete ass! He would always yell at the gymnasts and expect them to train injured. He sounded like a vampire when he called our house.

I remember my Mother fighting with him......lol

My parents used to drive Mary Lou to her meets. There was actually a gymnast better than her but she got injured right before the Olympics. I've met Bart Conner, Mitch Gaylord.....and the swimmer....Steve Lindquist :chomp:

starfish said:
That man was a complete ass! He would always yell at the gymnasts and expect them to train injured. He sounded like a vampire when he called our house.

I remember my Mother fighting with him......lol

My parents used to drive Mary Lou to her meets. There was actually a gymnast better than her but she got injured right before the Olympics. I've met Bart Conner, Mitch Gaylord.....and the swimmer....Steve Lindquist :chomp:
PICS!!!!!!!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom