Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you ain't the Raiders, you ain't it!

I loved them when they were horrible, great, horrible, sucky, decent, sucky, and good once again...

Silver and Black...good and bad...always.

B True

The raiders have looked great over the past few years during the REGULAR SEASON, then always fall apart in the playoffs. The EAGLES are the team to beat this year, whether the over aged Raiders are undefeated or not. The Raiders might be able to give Philly a game but I highly doubt they can beat them. You can ride the raiders all season long, dont get me wrong there a good team and will make the playoffs, maybe the championship, but that is all.

I think buffalo is gonna take it to them this week. I dont think Oakland's D can handle Bledsoe, Moulds, and Price. Good luck.

Themachine01 said:
bump for the raiders going down this week!

Word UP!!! The Raiders are gonna get smoked this week to the Bills, and my EX-Patriots QB Drew Bledsoe! He's a bad man, real bad.

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not poute(sp)
I'm telling you why, Santa Bledsoe is throwing a touch down!!!

I would lilke to come out and apologize to all the Elite Raiders fans. I have been talking shit on them all season and hyping up my Birds, but after this past weekend I have to give credit where credit is due. The Eagles looked like they didnt even belong in the championship, they were horrible. I wish the Raiders the best of luck this weekend and hope that they smash the shit out of the Bucs, I dont think the Bucs belong there either. I know they have the #1 D, but they dont have a Super Bowl caliper offense. I cant believe Im saying this, but what the hell, go Raiders!

DrunkenMunkey said:

hey misty,,,its da scream, hows it going bro. not seen you in a while...this is a temp handle given to me until i clear things up with kronk.

Hey whut up man!!! Nice to see your still around and how is life in the United Kingdom going buddy?

Kronk let Scream have is handle back he's cool....no worries!

Top Bottom