Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I showed my ass today and my wife is pissed but who gives a fuck

Strongbow

Fucking douche bag at my dauhters travel softball practice brought a two month old puppy to practice with a fucking shock collar on him. Ecerytime the poor dog left his side he shocked the piss out of it. I ignored it for an hour then I had enough and walked over the pup came up to me and he shocked it so I reached down and took it off of the dog. He came flying up to me yelling so I knocked him on his ass and tried to wrap the collar around his neck. My wife went off so while she had my attention he made his escape to his truck but i chased him down and gave him his collar back via his fucking windshield. In public is no place for shit like that. Now miss bish ngr thinks i have anger problems again but. I was cool as a cucumber. Just cant take shit like that. Fuck everbody Im going back on teh sauce. The coach of her team thought it was funny as fuck and so did all the kids and women. Hate my dauhter had to see it but she was crying cause he was hurting the puppy so mwn gotta do what hes gotta do. Fuck it
Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Fucking douche bag at my dauhters travel softball practice brought a two month old puppy to practice with a fucking shock collar on him. Ecerytime the poor dog left his side he shocked the piss out of it. I ignored it for an hour then I had enough and walked over the pup came up to me and he shocked it so I reached down and took it off of the dog. He came flying up to me yelling so I knocked him on his ass and tried to wrap the collar around his neck. My wife went off so while she had my attention he made his escape to his truck but i chased him down and gave him his collar back via his fucking windshield. In public is no place for shit like that. Now miss bish ngr thinks i have anger problems again but. I was cool as a cucumber. Just cant take shit like that. Fuck everbody Im going back on teh sauce. The coach of her team thought it was funny as fuck and so did all the kids and women. Hate my dauhter had to see it but she was crying cause he was hurting the puppy so mwn gotta do what hes gotta do. Fuck it

Fuck yo paragraphs ngrz

Shock collar on a puppy? Good for you dude.

Yea bro beans a fucking lil ass puppy dog was folding up pissing itself he had that thing set so high. I should have beat his fucking face in

Yea bro beans a fucking lil ass puppy dog was folding up pissing itself he had that thing set so high. I should have beat his fucking face in

did you really try to put it on him? If I was in the stands i swear to god i'da helped ya. Then we'd take turns zapping him. :lmao:

did you really try to put it on him? If I was in the stands i swear to god i'da helped ya. Then we'd take turns zapping him. :lmao:

I actually had it around his neck but couldnt connect the lil plastic locks together and then i was distracted and let him go but yea i did try and i intended on lighting his ass up a few times to let him see what it felt like

Top Bottom