Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I seen Boston lloyds new vid

I honestly could not watch that whole video. the ones where he is injecting his biceps I almost threw up. not sure how he doesn't wince from that, he must have done it so many times where he doesn't care anymore

No doubt bro!! So savage!! It's almost like all his scar tissue just holds the needles for him now, disgusting. And yeah that gnarly test suspension shot he does in his bicep was just gross hahaha he had to aspirate it like 4 times while it was in him to get the crystals to unclog the needle... Ughhhhh I could never inject like that Lol I'm so fuckin cautious and slow and steady when I pin.

That guys is fucked. God only knows how many kids will be on trt at 18 years old because they listened to him. While I appreciate honesty, he just simply crosses the line. I would like to see his blood work in a few years.

OK so here is the real problem with this guy. What he is saying is what every young kid in the bodybuilding world wants to hear. " Its all about the drugs"
Every kid wants to believe that if they take enough pharmaceutical enhancement that they can become huge & ripped, to the point of winning contests and so on. The sad part is what you have here is an example of someone who, believe it or not, is very genetically gifted. You see how crappy he looks most of the time, that being said when he buckles down and preps for a contest he come in looking on point. So much so that he has won at least one (more like 2) very prestigious competitions. The reality is that he IS genetically gifted but thats not the portrait he portrays of himself. By mega-dosing all this gear he has kids (and they are kids) believing that if they do the same they could also win the Contra Costa, but they cant.
He is really in a way body buildings worst enemy. He is a genetically gifted body builder that gives all the credit to what he takes. This feeds right into what every damn kid wants to hear. If I do what he does and take what he takes Ill look like he looks (when he stepped onto the CC stage). For so many years kids were fed bullshit in the opposite fashion. Bodybuilders were pretending to be drug free and shit like that. What a freaking joke. Saying it was all genetics and diet and so on. People (and rightly so) called bullshit. They were fed up with these monsters pretending they didnt take juice or they only took 500mgs of test with 400mgs of deca and 20mg of dbol. Nonsense like that was being peddled as truth. Kids were fed up with the lies.
So along comes this Boston Lloyd guy saying no way man Im gonna tell it like it is. The problem is he totally removed the genetics aspect of the equation. He fed right into every kids dream. Take the right mix of drugs and you can win these big competitions. HE shows these mega dosing protocols that he obviously in fact does take but that doesnt mean whomever takes them that they could step u and win the CC as well. Quite the contrary 99.9% cant and never would. The other thing is he is taking the same quality (or lack thereof) of gear that these kids have access too. He is using crashed UGL gear and running it under hot water to get it back into solution etc. Kids could relate to it. The sad fact is 90% of what he uses is rob under-dosed garbage, thus the necessity for these mega doses he take. But hey kids can relate to that cause thats what they can get as well. They arent Phil Heath with access to pharma grade compounds for 85% of what they take. They are taking the opposite, maybe 15% pharm and 85% ugl crap from joe blow lab this cycle and john browns lab the next. They RELATE to this guy. The believe that he holds the key and is simply showing what bodybuilders really do. Kids then think they can do it too. Feeding right into the very thing they want to believe the most, that the answer isnt in hard work, dedication, impeccable diet and training and gifted genetics with gear being 20% of the equation. The answer is in what and how much you take. Because he has pushed the very thing they WANT to believe the most they have flocked to him and the do so hiding behind the guise of his honesty and openness. What a bunch of bullshit. The sad fact is he may actually believe it himself, that the answer is in the gear. The reality is he is a genetically gifted bodybuilder but has refused to acknowledge that as laying any role what so ever in his success. He has made it clear that success is found in a vial and anyone who wants it can buy it. DO what he does and they will get what he gets. Its playing right into the kids biggest weakness and they are eating it up. What they view as honesty and openness is just a lie on the opposite end of the spectrum bodybuilders have been feeding them for years but because it is what they WANT to be true it has lead to his enormous popularity and success. Sadly along with that it has lead to a generation of bodybuilders using steroids in the most irresponsible and dangerous of manners. Its not good when you look at the big picture and yes while he might be open about what he uses its time people stop kidding themselves and get back to the core basics and realize that you cant buy or inject a Mr O title. You still, no matter what you take, have to earn it and part of that , like it or not, are the god given gifts that have been genetically bestowed upon you.

^^^ absolutely, people do not know both of Bostin's parents were bodybuilders so not only does he have the genetics he has the pressure to do it.

he also makes it look cool and too open about his use, when it should be something kept humble and quiet. but hey he is getting his name out there and we are talking about him so he has won bigtime.

I just want to add I wouldn't do what Boston lloyds dose how ever I do find his vids entertaining I'm 39 years old with a family. I'm on my first cycle and recently seen two different people who have more knowledge than me when it comes gear and what not so I thought I would check it out thanks for your responses guys.

I will admit that I do subscribe to several youtube fitness channels but it has become solely entertainment and drama based, I do not see any content that I deem knowledgeable anymore on these channels

luimarco is a perfect example.. he used to put out informative stuff, now its all the latest Jason Blaha, Jason Genova, and Rich Piana gossip. its like reading the gossip magazines lol.

I will admit that I do subscribe to several youtube fitness channels but it has become solely entertainment and drama based, I do not see any content that I deem knowledgeable anymore on these channels

luimarco is a perfect example.. he used to put out informative stuff, now its all the latest Jason Blaha, Jason Genova, and Rich Piana gossip. its like reading the gossip magazines lol.

Its a shame about LM, dont get me wrong I still like him as a person. I think he is a good guy. But he is pretty plugged in ow. He has connects with some big name guys in bodybuilding as a result of his social media. When that started to happen I though great man this guy is gonna take this channel u to the next level, good for him. Sadly he didnt. I think he could have and still can as a result of the contact and connections he now has but it seems like he has chosen to go the TMZ route instead. Always on about the youtube BS gossip instead of real news and talking to real guys like he could be. Im not sure why. Ive actually thought about sending him an email and asking him this type of a question. It really seems like when he "arrived" and made the contacts that could take him to the next level he chose not to go that route and instead kept himself on the same level as a lot of the other youtube clowns and he really is better than that IMO. You occasionally get a glimpse of some of the good content he is capable of posting but its always in between BS like Piana slapped Genova and shit like that, its a shame.

Top Bottom