Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I seen Boston lloyds new vid

spursmad

Hi everyone I was watching Boston lloyds new raw vid, and when he went to his fridge he had all his gear there and I have just read a thread on here where he said he keeps his test in a fridge, I have not been keeping mine in a fridge but in a cool dark place is this ok or shall I put it in the fridge as well. Thanks.

taking the advice of bostin lloyd isn't wise. the younger guys who have had hair on their balls for a couple months view him as a god, us experienced folks view him as entertainment. although I respect the guy and think he is bright, he also is a poor example for young guys who have no business using steroids until they are mature. it is simple and clever marketing and he wants his name out there as much as possible.

and to answer your question store your oils at room temperature away from sun and they will last for a long time.

Last edited:
Hahahaha that video is hillarious, bostin is a maniac. Mad respect for the guy because he's one of the realist in the industry right now. Also a very educated individual, definately knows what he's doing.

Don't fridge your oils though, they are fine at room temp like Steve said. All those vials in bostins fridge are peptides, I doubt that guy keeps his test fridged... He probably goes through a full 10ml in a couple days anyways 😂😂

I love how he just shoves the needles in and just like let's go and they are just sticking out of him... Checking to make sure he gets every last drop hahaha. Just a champ.

taking the advice of bostin lloyd isn't wise. the younger guys who have had hair on their balls for a couple months view him as a god, us experienced folks view him as entertainment. although I respect the guy and think he is bright, he also is a poor example for young guys who have no business using steroids until they are mature. it is simple and clever marketing and he wants his name out there as much as possible.

and to answer your question store your oils at room temperature away from sun and they will last for a long time.

I couldnt agree with all this more. Spot on IMO.....

Hahahaha that video is hillarious, bostin is a maniac. Mad respect for the guy because he's one of the realist in the industry right now. Also a very educated individual, definately knows what he's doing.

Don't fridge your oils though, they are fine at room temp like Steve said. All those vials in bostins fridge are peptides, I doubt that guy keeps his test fridged... He probably goes through a full 10ml in a couple days anyways ����

I love how he just shoves the needles in and just like let's go and they are just sticking out of him... Checking to make sure he gets every last drop hahaha. Just a champ.

I honestly could not watch that whole video. the ones where he is injecting his biceps I almost threw up. not sure how he doesn't wince from that, he must have done it so many times where he doesn't care anymore

I honestly could not watch that whole video. the ones where he is injecting his biceps I almost threw up. not sure how he doesn't wince from that, he must have done it so many times where he doesn't care anymore

Im not sure how how he ulls it together for his contests man but he does. I have seen so many vids of him where he is so misshapen from improper injections in smaller muscle groups like bi's and tris where he looks ridiculous but when i see pics from the few contests he does he is symmetrical and nothing looks out of wack. I guess he pulls it together when it counts.

^^^ not sure if you remember but I know he did fuck his tricep up a year or two ago from a synthol injection I believe.. it was really bad, he was lucky he did not do major damage.

I think a lot of young guys are being fucked up from him as a role model. I've heard people say "he is honest" and "he tells it like it is" .. ugh. give me a break. just cause someone does a bunch of stupid things on purpose doesn't mean you should follow their lead.

I just want to add I wouldn't do what Boston lloyds dose how ever I do find his vids entertaining I'm 39 years old with a family. I'm on my first cycle and recently seen two different people who have more knowledge than me when it comes gear and what not so I thought I would check it out thanks for your responses guys.

^^^ not sure if you remember but I know he did fuck his tricep up a year or two ago from a synthol injection I believe.. it was really bad, he was lucky he did not do major damage.

I think a lot of young guys are being fucked up from him as a role model. I've heard people say "he is honest" and "he tells it like it is" .. ugh. give me a break. just cause someone does a bunch of stupid things on purpose doesn't mean you should follow their lead.

I agree. Being honest about how stupid you are does not earn my respect, nor should it earn anyone's IMO.

Top Bottom