Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know it's tennis and all, but do you guys actually understand we may be watching on

Re: I know it's tennis and all, but do you guys actually understand we may be watching one of the greatest athletes ever?

samoth said:
LOL, you watch tennis. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

:cow:

I particip :rainbow: te too

Re: I know it's tennis and all, but do you guys actually understand we may be watching one of the greatest athletes ever?

He's insane, he's beyond words. I really thought a few years ago we would have a great rivalry between him and Roddick but there was a match in the US open I believe, or no I think it was Wimbledon and it was hard fought but Federer won in 4 sets or so... and after that he just ran away and never looked back. Sucks.

bran987 said:
He's insane, he's beyond words. I really thought a few years ago we would have a great rivalry between him and Roddick but there was a match in the US open I believe, or no I think it was Wimbledon and it was hard fought but Federer won in 4 sets or so... and after that he just ran away and never looked back. Sucks.

It will hurt his legacy that there has been NO competition for him. It's almost too easy. Roddick is a joke and always will be. Blake can only run on "comeback kid" fuel for so long. American tennis has been dead for a while now. Not that women really count, but Davenport is done (I think she's having a kid, which is fucking gross).

lol at bran's avatarf

bran987 said:

he owns roddick, but roddick has gotten better and looks like they will meet in the semi-final. Jimmy Connors looks like he improved Roddick's play. He has aggressive net play now.

i tease tennis because of it's country club roots and yuppie cheezyness
but in all seriousness the game is intense and hard.
similiar to swimming/competive diving.
if you play a lot ot tennis, you-in awesome shape

Gambino said:
i tease tennis because of it's country club roots and yuppie cheezyness
but in all seriousness the game is intense and hard.
similiar to swimming/competive diving.
if you play a lot ot tennis, you-in awesome shape

that being said,
little premature to say federer is the best athlete eva

Gambino said:
that being said,
um, I never said that. there were a lot of "may be" and "could be" verbiage peppered in this thread. simply pointing out that even if he stopped playing today, he would be amongst the most dominant athletes of all time.

Re: I know it's tennis and all, but do you guys actually understand we may be watchin

Gambino said:
that being said,

"may be watchinig one of the greatest athletes ever" != "the best athlete ever"

He is unbelievable. I don't think too many people understand exactly how fast and precise a sport tennis is.

Top Bottom